BRO MY GIRLFRIEND GOT MESSAGED BY JAMES SAPPHIRE IN JUNE??

chudlite

chudlite

Rest in Peace @Kaligula567 • Baza Bluds
she was scrolling on my tiktok reposts and said “oh he messaged me” and at first i was like ??? and she sent me the video if james sapphire and i tried to asking her more and ILL UPDATE LATER

TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD ASK HER ABOUT HIM

he quote said “cant you see my body is perfect, im so symmetrical, my face is defined cant you see im the perfect man for you” when she rejected him

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: iloveboobs, psychomandible, Nirvana and 11 others
she was scrolling on my tiktok reposts and said “oh he messaged me” and at first i was like ??? and she sent me the video if james sapphire and i tried to asking her more and ILL UPDATE LATER

he quote said “cant you see my body is perfect, im so symmetrical, my face is defined cant you see im the perfect man for you”
Cope nigga

Take ur meds

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, noonespecial, lifeless and 4 others
although i will say the june sounds suspicious because james shouldve left PSL community earlier

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
Cope nigga

Take ur meds
2533AF0C 0AC9 4126 8297 53A45B506A09
nigga i got her looking thru old dms I WILL SHOW PROOF

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta and truthhurts
Stfu

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken
nigga your girlfriend the goth foid you posted?
fakecel ahh

@ey88 @sportsmogger @N1666

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and ey88
@N1666 does it make sense for james to be active and spewing blackpill shit in june 2024

• +1
Reactions: N1666
blud is discord dating

• JFL
Reactions: chudlite
why did she reject James is she stupid :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
"my girlfriend"

• Hmm...
he quote said “cant you see my body is perfect, im so symmetrical, my face is defined cant you see im the perfect man for you” when she rejected him
Jfl sounds like Elliot Rodger

• JFL
Reactions: Alucard69
He messaged me on tiktok and told me to not listen to his music and to stop being blackpilled before he deleted his account

• +1

im gonna tell u this right now, ur cooked. girlst hat talk to james sapphire ADORE his penis and yes it is big. ur fucked buddy dump her asap

• JFL
Reactions: Alucard69
im gonna tell u this right now, ur cooked. girlst hat talk to james sapphire ADORE his penis and yes it is big. ur fucked buddy dump her asap
she said he looks weird and said she rejected him, shes not the type to lie so i believe it

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Its over buddy just hit one last time and steal her jewerely

• +1
she said he looks weird and said she rejected him, shes not the type to lie so i believe it
no girl is “the type to lie.” they all lie and yhey all want chad so yea ur cooked AND hes chad beneath the filters

he probably hit it at least once doe

• +1
no girl is “the type to lie.” they all lie and yhey all want chad so yea ur cooked AND hes chad beneath the filters
james is not chad bro….:soy:

• +1
Tales from the schizophrenic asylum I assume

then how come he has thousands no exageragion of foids begging for him
bro show me like 1 comment section, all people say about james is hes uncanny

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back