bro, so my only friend went on some psychedelic and he went all christian and fucking left

medics

medics

love is a lot like piss, it is warm and a waste
he was this chill dude we would hangout often, he was a pothead, he was cool, was goated at boxing and had his own band as the lead guitarist.

one day homie took a some psychedelics and he went all christian all of a sudden. saying he saw hell and didnt want me to go there. saying he knows ima think hes crazy. we were handing out food packages and giving them to the homeless.

he was working construction, and he went to some city 4 hours away for it. he met this guy who in his 30s who was talking bible. and my friend fucking went to live with him saying he was his brother in christ. saying they were true christians.

well yeah now i dont hangout with him, and we barely talk. and hes saying hes going to idaho now, what the fuck.

christians always prey on the weak-minded.. drug addicts, homeless, prisoners. they literally seek them out, like they know they can't win over a mentally normal person, they have to find someone who is down and try to con them.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and medics
average story of drug addict. Get over with it