Bro some old man in a car called me and was funny

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
Bro @Beastimmung @buflek @Manletmachine

This old German guy saw my lighting up a cigarette and called me he was in his car

Bro opens the windshield he looked like a 90 yo Walter white type shit with a mustache and a hat like that type of hat

I thought bro wanted to sell me weed or some shit

Then he just asks if I could even smoke and how old I am

Nigga I tell him boyo I’m 20

And he makes a impressed face expression like wtf i thought u was 17 he said

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, sportsmogger, wishIwasSalludon and 4 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
He was a BND agent

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
don't go like a puppy if someone calls you to their presence

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
The old man was me I can confirm this happened

don't go like a puppy if someone calls you to their presence
I just get a lot of ppl saying I look much younger usually and this one funny since I almost thought bro was finna sell me drugs

smoking is a great socializing tool

• +1
Reactions: Almost Chadlite
smoking is a great socializing tool
Usually it is I just get this so much when I’m almost 20 these ppl still think I’m a teen

Old man looked so much like Walter white I thought he wanted to sell me something or he wanted a cigarette

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Usually it is I just get this so much when I’m almost 20 these ppl still think I’m a teen

Old man looked so much like Walter white I thought he wanted to sell me something or he wanted a cigarette
really? think you look older esp with the beard

bro old people say this all the time they call 20 year olds 15,what is up with you making daily posts thinking you look so young: if you want the truth ask 15 year olds how old you look they will be honest lmao

bro old people say this all the time they call 20 year olds 15,what is up with you making daily posts thinking you look so young: if you want the truth ask 15 year olds how old you look they will be honest lmao
it's a failo anyway, looking younger is good at 30 yo, at 20 yo it just means you're underdeveloped since 20 yo have same collagen levels of 15 yo

• WTF
Reactions: Almost Chadlite
Bro @Beastimmung @buflek @Manletmachine

This old German guy saw my lighting up a cigarette and called me he was in his car

Bro opens the windshield he looked like a 90 yo Walter white type shit with a mustache and a hat like that type of hat

I thought bro wanted to sell me weed or some shit

Then he just asks if I could even smoke and how old I am

Nigga I tell him boyo I’m 20

And he makes a impressed face expression like wtf i thought u was 17 he said
STEWNNA

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
probably a pedo like your average german

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Iasacrko, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
it's a failo anyway, looking younger is good at 30 yo, at 20 yo it just means you're underdeveloped since 20 yo have same collagen levels of 15 yo
its just cringe when 20 year oklds think looking 17 is impressive,acting like its not normal to look young at 20,80 percent of 20 year olds look 17-18 it means nothing

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
This sounds like the beginning of a beautiful friendship, just like when Method Man met Redman in How High...

• Love it
Reactions: Autisticbrokeass2
he wanted your bussy dude

Even kids tho

I made it to my little sister’s birthday and the kids think I’m one of them like I need to lose this youthful fat

U look 14 max. Lucky fuck

U look 14 max. Lucky fuck
Lucky my ass I am extremely worried by now I’m turning 20

And bro u should see the look on the lady’s face when I go buy a cigarette she looks at me for like a good 30 seconds like are u seriously thinking I’m gonna believe ur 18 type shit

There’s no good in looking this young at my age

Might just start doing what you do and make threads on normal shit that happens to literally EVERYONE.