BRO WHAT THE FUCK

uglygoyim

uglygoyim

Silver

I know I talk about Levan Saginashvili a lot BUT HOW THE FUCK IS THIS GUY SO STRONG

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, mortis, Lmao and 4 others
Bro btw your only ascension can be by dommaxing tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and lutte
only works if u have neanderthal warrior skull

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 10987, CupOfCoffee and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Still reckon a prime dennis beats him at arwrestling

• JFL
Reactions: uglygoyim
Dennis was pretty good but Saginashvili is just on another level
the way dennis manhandled Devan Larratt was just insane though. Devon was strong as shit and Denis made it look like he was arm wrestling a todler

High prenatal testosterone, Look at his 20 iq skull, His ancestors were primates/caveman built for dominance

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, CupOfCoffee and uglygoyim
the way dennis manhandled Devan Larratt was just insane though. Devon was strong as shit and Denis made it look like he was arm wrestling a todler
shit I remembeer that :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
was it this one?

holy shit I were devon I would give up armwrestling then and there

• JFL
High prenatal testosterone, Look at his 20 iq skull, His ancestors were primates/caveman built for dominance
no doubt. Georgians usually have a higher concentration of Neanderthal DNA than most other ethnicities. My sister for example has 33% more neandarthal DNA than an average human. Probably same with me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10949 and JosephGarrot123
shit I remembeer that :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
was it this one?

holy shit I were devon I would give up armwrestling then and there

that's the one.
Look at the second half of the vid after teh first few loses - Denis lets Devon get into the hook where Devon is strongest and still just toys with him lol. Should be said that this was all on the left arm, though. Devon's weakest

But since then Devon has gotten even stronger and wants to take on Levan next. And Denis is in bad health and recovering after some sort of liver failure or something from abusing so many roids!

• +1
q
that's the one.
Look at the second half of the vid after teh first few loses - Denis lets Devon get into the hook where Devon is strongest and still just toys with him lol. Should be said that this was all on the left arm, though. Devon's weakest

But since then Devon has gotten even stronger and wants to take on Levan next. And Denis is in bad health and recovering after some sort of liver failure or something from abusing so many roids
was it roids? i heard it was just a genetic disorder or something

q

was it roids? i heard it was just a genetic disorder or something
not sure tbh, but lots of people said it was to do with blasting so many roids. Couldn't say for sure

• +1
  • So Sad
Georgian genes bro

Ingush genes are alot stronger though

• JFL
Georgian genes bro

Ingush genes are alot stronger though
respectfully disagree.
we have the strongest Armwrestler and the biggest snatch. and usually we're physically large people

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10949
respectfully disagree.
we have the strongest Armwrestler and the biggest snatch. and usually we're physically large people
Brother Ingush and georgians are similiar, or same ethnic

Our vaynakh people are Chechen, ingush and Georgians because of real caucasians

• +1

thats kinda true, but Ingush and so on are north of the Caucasus and thus have had more exposure to russians, tatar etc. Im not trying to say that any of them are weak. Chechens have a terrifying reputation amongst Georgians. But I think we're low key close yeah. With Georgians being the strongest group.

btw I fucking hate how azeris want to justify their country. Their ancestors and "culture" weren't native to the Caucasus. They just came here and decided to use the persians and the ottomans to grab as much land as possible. If Azerbaijan didn't have oil it would've been completely fucked.

I thought you’re Jewish

• JFL
View attachment 1186130

thats kinda true, but Ingush and so on are north of the Caucasus and thus have had more exposure to russians, tatar etc. Im not trying to say that any of them are weak. Chechens have a terrifying reputation amongst Georgians. But I think we're low key close yeah. With Georgians being the strongest group.
No the strongest groups are Chechens and Ingush, just like long ago there was a war Ingush, Chechens Vs Mongolians

Ingush and Chechens even won a war against the mongolians https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasions_of_Durdzuketia

Ingushetia is very poor that's true but we didn't become mixed, a lot of georgians are mixed

No the strongest groups are Chechens and Ingush, just like long ago there was a war Ingush, Chechens Vs Mongolians

Ingush and Chechens even won a war against the mongolians https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasions_of_Durdzuketia

Ingushetia is very poor that's true but we didn't become mixed, a lot of georgians are mixed
ok how?

bro in the link it says that Dzudzuk (means titties in Georgian) were obliterated and had to resort to Guerilla campaigns.

Meanwhile most Georgians battles were won legit and even when the odds were 1-3 or 1-6.

and our crown Jewel:

• +1
"The Dzurdzuks had both the forests and the mountains on their side, and waged a successful guerrilla war.[4]"
that it what I said. U won in the guerilla war but were obliterated in the conventional battles:

Here, too, the Dzurdzuk proved no match for the arrows and flames of the Mongols, and their villages were totally destroyed. Jaimoukha states that a majority of the Dzurdzuk people were probably killed or enslaved by the Mongols.[6]

that it what I said. U won in the guerilla war but were obliterated in the conventional battles:

Here, too, the Dzurdzuk proved no match for the arrows and flames of the Mongols, and their villages were totally destroyed. Jaimoukha states that a majority of the Dzurdzuk people were probably killed or enslaved by the Mongols.[6]
We did win because of the mountains but mongolians were too many 110k or 100k and Dzurdzuks were only 30k

We did win because of the mountains but mongolians were too many 110k or 100k and Dzurdzuks were only 30k
"The second Mongol invasion was just as brutal as the first, and many Dzurdzuks were completely annihilated, as were various churches and pagan sanctuaries."

You guys didn't win against the mongols. You were subjugated, its just the mongols didnt go into the mountains. And later you got obliterated by Timurlane.

I dont see how thats a win. And today you guys are under Russian thumb. At least Georgia is independent lol

"The second Mongol invasion was just as brutal as the first, and many Dzurdzuks were completely annihilated, as were various churches and pagan sanctuaries."

You guys didn't win against the mongols. You were subjugated, its just the mongols didnt go into the mountains. And later you got obliterated by Timurlane.

I dont see how thats a win. And today you guys are under Russian thumb. At least Georgia is independent lol
How come no one knows about georgian warriors? other than arm wrestlers:lul:

Arabs, turks, kurds, all ethnics, whites, jews everyone knows about chechens All you people have is arm wrestlers while we dominate all sports

How come no one knows about georgian warriors? other than arm wrestlers:lul:

Arabs, turks, kurds, all ethnics, whites, jews everyone knows about chechens All you people have is arm wrestlers while we dominate all sports
which sports? do tell. Not all north Caucasians belong to the same ethnicity. Which one are you?

and are you Dzudzuk or chechen? The only reason why people know about Chechnya is because they were savages and acted like animals in 1990's. Thats about it. And Georgian reputation is alright especially because Russia is trying to portray us as week and feeble. If you guys were strong u would've at least done something to be independent, but you just keep sucking up to Russia.

• +1
which sports? do tell. Not all north Caucasians belong to the same ethnicity. Which one are you?

and are you Dzudzuk or chechen? The only reason why people know about Chechnya is because they were savages and acted like animals in 1990's. Thats about it. And Georgian reputation is alright especially because Russia is trying to portray us as week and feeble. If you guys were strong u would've at least done something to be independent, but you just keep sucking up to Russia.
I have nothing against georgia and love it we have a lot of history with you guys, all wars were done together

The reason we arent independent is because of a lot reasons, betrayal, dictator who is a dog and more

The being like animals or savages is all in Genes, not everyone acted or acts like that nowadays, only the chechens and ingush stayed the same, the brutality is still there.

• +1

I know I talk about Levan Saginashvili a lot BUT HOW THE FUCK IS THIS GUY SO STRONG

Ugh. That music sounds like demonic parasites drowning inside a muddy Mooslum goat-smelling twat. And thankfully, her face is still covered up.

I have nothing against georgia and love it we have a lot of history with you guys, all wars were done together

The reason we arent independent is because of a lot reasons, betrayal, dictator who is a dog and more

The being like animals or savages is all in Genes, not everyone acted or acts like that nowadays, only the chechens and ingush stayed the same, the brutality is still there.
yeah, I have no hate against north caucasians too. At the end of the day, we face the same issues. mainly domination by foreign powers, poverty and corruption. I hope we will be able to kick Russia and others out of Caucasus in the future, but it doesnt look likely.

• +1