bro wtf is this shit

jxck7468

jxck7468

It's a mog or be mogged world
so i dont generally do that soft male shit but i be seeing it on tiktok insta everywherre that females like a caring soft guy etc (yh im blackpilled ik its cap but i said fuck it lets try) and i did that good guy cute guy persona and shee liked it af calling its so cute and being horny af etc so im chilling yeah...afterwards the next day i msg her so basically for context i used to call her a bitch sometimes like in a chill way like niggers do but wtf whole personality changed...telling me not to call her these stupid words etc and like shit is dry now nthg like yesterday or before wtf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada, Darkeningstar and glizzygnasher68
so i dont generally do that soft male shit but i be seeing it on tiktok insta everywherre that females like a caring soft guy etc (yh im blackpilled ik its cap but i said fuck it lets try) and i did that good guy cute guy persona and shee liked it af calling its so cute and being horny af etc so im chilling yeah...afterwards the next day i msg her so basically for context i used to call her a bitch sometimes like in a chill way like niggers do but wtf whole personality changed...telling me not to call her these stupid words etc and like shit is dry now nthg like yesterday or before wtf
You gave a different impression of yourself, if you play macho men it won't work now