bro

RftH

RftH

Tranquillity
its been a while since ive been here....these threads are crazy xDDD dont change my guys.This is for the lurkers

Forevergymcelling

bro its been a while since ive been here....these threads are crazy xDDD dont change my guys.This is for the lurkers

Happy Pumped Up GIF by AT&T

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
yo my guy forever gymcelling✊ im a fan from lookism days

Fuck this gif gives me ptsd,

When i was pretending to be a girl for money this old pedo who showed me his 3 inch cock sent me this gif

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Fuck this gif gives me ptsd,

When i was pretending to be a girl for money this old pedo who showed me his 3 inch cock sent me this gif
How much money did you make doing that bhai? Mirin entrepreneurial mindset.

• Love it
Reactions: ItsOver999
How much money did you make doing that bhai? Mirin entrepreneurial mindset.
$0 even tho i acted like a gf for A MONTH...

I didnt ask for a month and i finally asked (i made up a story about why i needed money) he said he would help if i asked and when i finally asked he said

"Sorry im with my family i cant download exodus and send you BTC rn"

Then 1 second later he says "send me your tits"

WTF so hes with his family thats why he cant send me money, but he can have tits on his screen? Thats when i realized he wasnt gonna send me money ever and i blocked him

JFL so yeah PTSD

• Woah

I didnt ask for a month and i finally asked (i made up a story about why i needed money) he said he would help if i asked and when i finally asked he said

WTF so hes with his family thats why he cant send me money, but he can have tits on his screen? Thats when i realized he wasnt gonna send me money ever and i blocked him

JFL so yeah PTSD
yo is this a nigga or..?

JFL so yeah PTSD
What a dumb shit expecting free tits, but also expecting you to be dumb enough to believe that lie he tried spinning. Brootal. IQ mogged him to death.

Sad he wasted your time though. Hope you got money from others.

• +1
What a dumb shit expecting free tits, but also expecting you to be dumb enough to believe that lie he tried spinning. Brootal. IQ mogged him to death.
Bro he tried so many manipulation tactics on me, like he would ask for nudes and when I would deny he would try to guilt trip me by saying "i thought we were friends""youre better than this" jfl

• JFL
but why...? or maybe im tripping...nigga PRETENDING????
NIGGER DID U MISS THE Part where i said FOR MONEY
?

• JFL
yeah i guess. my bad..

• Love it

Sad he wasted your time though. Hope you got money from others.
Nah I gave up, so I didnt get any money from anyone..

The only reason I tried for so long is cuz he was a car salesman and so i knew he would have a lot of money to throw away.

But yeah I had to look at his 3 inch cock twice. He said he had a wife also..

• Woah
Nah I gave up, so I didnt get any money from anyone..

The only reason I tried for so long is cuz he was a car salesman and so i knew he would have a lot of money to throw away.
Damn. I was about to say I gotta get in on this pretending to be a girl thing. Could be profitable if you're very convincing. They do romance scams all the time and if a bunch of Nigerians are smart enough to do it and make profit, so are we.

• Love it
so this girl thing how do you get the profit though? genuine question

Damn. I was about to say I gotta get in on this pretending to be a girl thing. Could be profitable if you're very convincing. They do romance scams all the time and if a bunch of Nigerians are smart enough to do it and make profit, so are we.
I had a friend girl supplying me with pictures for the guy, like SHE would write his name on her hand and take a selfie etc so he thought i was real. He said to me

"I like you because youre real and dont ask for money" lmao..

• JFL
so this girl thing how do you get the profit though? genuine question
Nigga we dont did u read my comments. The guys r jews and dont send money