Broderick Mogged this Guy so Hard he almost broke his Jaw

BeautifulBones

BeautifulBones

Banned
By flexing his masseter as hard as he could

but look at how effortlessly Mr.Hunter just mogs him. The other guy is even wearing glasses to hide his eye area

If broderick was to gymcell he'd literally be a mogging machine. He even mogs the old version of my avi

Don't you have anything better to do than make these shity threads sucking guys' dicks?

• +1
Reactions: Wincel and Deleted member 283
Don't you have anything better to do than make these shity threads sucking guys' dicks?

Screen Shot 2019 01 01 at 112648 PM

Screen Shot 2019 01 01 at 113102 PM

Now tell looksmax.org how Crisick's dick tasted

Did he give you gum afterwards and make you breakfast?

Or did he just throw you out with no cab fair

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-01-01 at 11.26.48 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-01-01 at 11.26.48 PM.png
    66.7 KB · Views: 23
Two people chatting on snap is "sucking someone's dick?"

Damn dude, you're running out of arguments here

Your arguments are weak . I doubt you have a net worth of 6 million , and I've still not gotten that source that you can register software, and not have competitors see it for 2-5 years.

I'm just going to stop responding to you

Also if I guy doesn't respond to me I don't have a heart attack like @Nibba did, but it seems like this is a circle suck Nibba sucking of Crisick and you sucking off Nibba. Then Crisick being the narcy he is just looking in the mirror basking in himself lol

why does this guy only post black people ur race is literally inferior

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Deleted member 283, StudyHacks and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Nibba
why does this guy only post black people ur race is literally inferior
He also has really bad skin too bro, he's trying to shill his snake oil collagen treatments but doesn't even fucking work ?

Your arguments are weak . I doubt you have a net worth of 6 million , and I've still not gotten that source that you can register software, and not have competitors see it for 2-5 years.

I'm just going to stop responding to you

Also if I guy doesn't respond to me I don't have a heart attack like @Nibba did, but it seems like this is a circle suck Nibba sucking of Crisick and you sucking off Nibba. Then Crisick being the narcy he is just looking in the mirror basking in himself lol

There are no weak arguments, and I'm not going to give you links to stuff you're supposed to know already. For someone who developed an algorithm with quantum physics or whatever you sure as hell suck at using google.com

• +1
Reactions: dodt, Deleted member 470, AntiSocial-Fakecel and 1 other person
He also has really bad skin too bro, he's trying to shield his snake oil collagen treatments but doesn't even fucking work ?
megacope for being ethnic trying to skinmax but at the end of the day he will always be shitskinned, might as well either move to Africa or rope

• +1
megacope for being ethnic trying to skinmax but at the end of the day he will always be shitskinned, might as well either move to Africa or rope
He's like he was also inferior mentally. I'm literally a member of Mensa with an IQ of 140 but he still thinks he's smarter than I am

He's like he was also inferior inherently. I'm literally a member of Mensa with an IQ of 140 but he still thinks he's smarter than I am
show me ur mensa card pussy

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
133 iq get mad pussy i mog you in game and irl get mad
133 is good , but I'm still higher by over a SD

You might have more slays than me I'm 99th percentile introversion. Which is literally the only reason I post on this forum, but I still have ~ 23 slays all PSL 4-6 except one PSL 2.5

but keep trying buddy

He also has really bad skin too bro, he's trying to shill his snake oil collagen treatments but doesn't even fucking work ?
His bones mogs yours to hell and back. How does it feel that you have more muscle than him , but he still masculinity mogs you?
He's like he was also inferior mentally. I'm literally a member of Mensa with an IQ of 140 but he still thinks he's smarter than I am

Lol he thinks Mensa makes him special. I even doubt your in Mensa your most likely 115 IQ. When you get into triple 9 than you can start bragging on the internet. Until then all you can do is suck Crisicks dick

133 is good , but I'm still higher by over a SD

You might have more slays than me I'm 99th percentile introversion. Which is literally the only reason I post on this forum, but I still have ~ 23 slays all PSL 4-6 except one PSL 2.5

but keep trying buddy
RqtLN7U

low iq shitskin mega coping for being subhuman blackie

• +1
View attachment 10554View attachment 10555

low iq shitskin mega coping for being subhuman blackie

Philip Emeagwali

IQ - 190

Oprah Winfrey

IQ 150+
Verbal IQ mogs the whole forum

Her brain is so big they need to sew two wigs together for her 24 inch + head circumference

Keeping coping buddy boyoo. Averages mean nothing geniuses live at the tail of the distrubution

How does it feel to just lose this argument , and get mogged over and over again. Must feel bad

I don't condone racism or any of that stuff. But dude, you need to get a grip of yourself and realize there are more successful people in here and also better looking people in here, and they don't flaunt their IQ's around or money, or looks.

You're talking about Nibba sucking Crisick's dick or the other way around whatever. In reality Crisick actually helped users from Lookism start their own business and gave them advice on how to do it properly. His posting persona has nothing to do with the actual guy if you ever spoke with him on a more serious note.

While other users are trying to help people from lookism communities, you're trying to scam incels with your "ground breaking software".

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
I don't condone racism or any of that stuff. But dude, you need to get a grip of yourself and realize there are more successful people in here and also better looking people in here, and they don't flaunt their IQ's around or money, or looks.

You're talking about Nibba sucking Crisick's dick or the other way around whatever. In reality Crisick actually helped users from Lookism start their own business and gave them advice on how to do it properly. His posting persona has nothing to do with the actual guy if you ever spoke with him on a more serious note.

While other users are trying to help people from lookism communities, you're trying to scam incels with your "ground breaking software".

I like Crisick he stood up for @FatmanO. He's a little narcy , but tbh I am too so I can't hold it against him

Lol @ scam have I stolen anyone's credit card info? Nope I have 2 customers that are using my ascension program for a measly $100, and telling me this is the best information they've got. One guy has lost 5 lbs in about 12 days. I hooked up the other guy with one of the best dermatologist in Minnesota

I just dislike Nibba and everyone who unequivocally sucks his dick for no other reason but he's a PSL 6 on a forum of 100 members

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Most of my threads have white people

I also IQ mog you

Choke a dick kid

Thanks
Dude you're always saying "I mog you" etc but never post your pics. I wonder why

• +1
I like Crisick he stood up for @FatmanO. He's a little narcy , but tbh I am too so I can't hold it against him

Lol @ scam have I stolen anyone's credit card info? Nope I have 2 customers that are using my ascension program for a measly $100, and telling me this is the best information they've got. One guy has lost 5 lbs in about 12 days. I hooked up the other guy with one of the best dermatologist in Minnesota

I just dislike Nibba and everyone who unequivocally sucks his dick for no other reason but he's a PSL 6 on a forum of 100 members

Then why don't you end all this shitfest by posting a testimony from one of your clients? This way people will actually believe you if it's true.

Then why don't you end all this shitfest by posting a testimony from one of your clients? This way people will actually believe you if it's true.
Because of the animosity towards me . I doubt anyone will come forward with their name, and any testimonial without a name, or a name blurred out, would be viewed as suspicious.

You seem to care a lot about my marketing I don't really care I did the same thing in software. I started charging $20/hr when I first started. I had no site no marketing nothing, but everyone who got in early got a great deal.

By the time I set up a nice site, and started doing paid ads. My hourly rate raised to $75/hr. All those people from the past who we're skeptical were clamoring for that $20/hr price back. It's gone buddy you should've took the opportunity when it was there

Last edited:
Dude you're always saying "I mog you" etc but never post your pics. I wonder why
This. For now I'm assuming he's a 1 PSL with the recessed face huge nose and sticking out ears with acne all over the place. Because without pics that's all I can really assume right?

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks and BeautifulBones
This. For now I'm assuming he's a 1 PSL with the recessed face huge nose and sticking out ears with acne all over the place. Because without pics that's all I can really assume right?
lmfao rekt. Imagine if that turns out to be the case: all his theories would be debunked instantly

• +1
lmfao rekt. Imagine if that turns out to be the case: all his theories would be debunked instantly
He's also broke too despite what he says. The dude already has zero credibility on here for any user with half a brain lol

He's also broke too despite what he says. The dude already has zero credibility on here for any user with half a brain lol
lol that's fucking hilarious. Nigger troll. His race is literally inferior to us whites hahahah let alone his ugly face. Guy's gonna die as a virgin

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and Nibba
lol that's fucking hilarious. Nigger troll. His race is literally inferior to us whites hahahah let alone his ugly face. Guy's gonna die as a virgin
Lmfaooooo well said homie. The best looking black guys are nowhere near as good-looking as the best looking white men. bones is an Uber Niger troll retard broke ass bitch who has nothing going for him in life so he takes his anger and aggression out on the superior men on the site

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks
R
Lmfaooooo well said homie. The best looking black guys are nowhere near as good-looking as the best looking white men. bones is an Uber Niger troll retard broke ass bitch who has nothing going for him in life so he takes his anger and aggression out on the superior men on the site

Kek say he’s not trolling, we’re gonna look like massive Cunts.

I’m personally think he might be legit, but I usually try to hope for the best.

R

Kek say he’s not trolling, we’re gonna look like massive Cunts.

I’m personally think he might be legit, but I usually try to hope for the best.
He's not Chris said he ain't rich or smart. Take a look
Screenshot 20190103 182152

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and dogtown
I have made a CONCLUSION! Since @BeautifulBones didn't respond to my mog thread, it is confirmed that @blackoutwhitein mogs him, therefore @BeautifulBones looks like this
Capers Funnye

• +1
Still seems to be smart about looks theory though.
He uses big words to try to express himself but he can't understand basic statistics that i learned in highschool lol. He only seems smart to people that aren't very experienced in life. No offense

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel and dogtown
He uses big words to try to express himself but he can't understand basic statistics that i learned in highschool lol. He only seems smart to people that aren't very experienced in life. No offense

None taken

Small Town Confirmed

Screen Shot 2019 01 03 at 80757 PM

Your literally one message away from the ignore list
In every post you're:

>Annoying
>Low IQ
>Racist

I literally know what you're going to type before your type it

You could be in Mensa, your just a third rate william sidis all that IQ yet created nothing. While the 160 IQ Albert Einsteen advanced the subject matter of physics in his spare time while he was working at full time job(post office). You're a monkey that just absorbs books and reiterates them with no originality. Hence your hate and projection of black people as primal monkeys.

This is literally why I literally laugh @ racist in 2018

They do not see how diseased their mental state is

Lmao at this thread. Another thread ruined and derailed by yours truly ?

Small Town Confirmed

View attachment 10573

In every post you're:

>Annoying
>Low IQ
>Racist

You could be in Mensa, your just a third rate william sidis all that IQ yet created nothing. While the 160 IQ Albert Einsteen advanced the subject matter of physics in his spare time while he was working at full time job(post office). You're a monkey that just absorbs books and reiterates them with no originality. Hence your hate and projection of black people as primal monkeys.

Nigger you've recently written a post about your troubled childhood, how narcissistic you are which is only a defensive mechanism against your trauma. That you don't have empathy towards others because of your childhood.

You are fucked in the head.

• +1
Nigger you've recently written a post about your troubled childhood, how narcissistic you are which is only a defensive mechanism against your trauma. That you don't have empathy towards others because of your childhood.

You are fucked in the head.
I also had a fucked up childhood but you don't see me LARPing on an internet forum like that pathetic excuse for a man. Lmao he needs to man up and get over it

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks
Small Town Confirmed

View attachment 10573

In every post you're:

>Annoying
>Low IQ
>Racist

I never met @Nibba I just randomly lie to people 24/7 for fun you should try it oh wait

• +1
There are no weak arguments, and I'm not going to give you links to stuff you're supposed to know already. For someone who developed an algorithm with quantum physics or whatever you sure as hell suck at using google.com

Because it doesn't exist send me the link and I'll stfu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back