broke up with my oneitis

walrusmaxx

walrusmaxx

Brahmin 5’7 khhv
The past couple weeks she has been pushing me away, ignoring me, dodging dates, etc.

Last night I was drinking and texted her a couple paragraphs voicing my grievances.

She responded and said we should talk.

We met this afternoon and she said she was too busy to have a relationship with me and we ended it.

she said we should talk platonically. I said I couldnt see her in that way and would prefer to not talk at all.

She promised she wouldnt talk to any other guys and will try to contact me in the second semester of school when she is less busy to try again.

I told her that I might talk to other girls or i might not, and I dont guarantee that I will take her back.

You can never escape inceldom, you might get your first hug, kiss, and handhold, you could even have sex, but you will never really be loved by a woman in the same way you love them.

ONLY chad gets love.

its over

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
I’m gonna fuck her

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Gang rape
The past couple weeks she has been pushing me away, ignoring me, dodging dates, etc.

Last night I was drinking and texted her a couple paragraphs voicing my grievances.

She responded and said we should talk.

We met this afternoon and she said she was too busy to have a relationship with me and we ended it.

she said we should talk platonically. I said I couldnt see her in that way and would prefer to not talk at all.

She promised she wouldnt talk to any other guys and will try to contact me in the second semester of school when she is less busy to try again.

I told her that I might talk to other girls or i might not, and I dont guarantee that I will take her back.

You can never escape inceldom, you might get your first hug, kiss, and handhold, you could even have sex, but you will never really be loved by a woman in the same way you love them.

ONLY chad gets love.

its over

• JFL
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes