Brootal rate?

lvfire

lvfire

Iron
Hello everyone, I am new to looksmaxxing wanted to get help from you guys on things I need improvement on. I have been called handsome my entire life but I know there is another level to obtain. I need the boys to be honest I can take the harsh opinions

Stats
- 6’1

Things I’m working on currently
-Thicker neck
-Forward growth
-improving my eye area

I do not understand Ltn htn, etc

Attachments

• IMG_0666.jpeg
    IMG_0666.jpeg
    557 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0140.jpeg
    IMG_0140.jpeg
    233.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0445.jpeg
    IMG_0445.jpeg
    454.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CookieGuy, mightbecooked123 and Dathomirian Zabrak
low htn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial, mightbecooked123, lvfire and 1 other person
How do I improve?
lotsa things u could do tbh

try a better facial expression setting, dont frown too much. stop sucking in ur cheeks would help too the problem is that your face is too long and not wide enough. The fwhr is fucked up, u gotta pick up hairstyles to hide your forehead.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mightbecooked123 and lvfire
How old are you

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
Thanks bro, I’ll take those tips
I’m going to look into some zygo stuff then and get on it!!
I like my forehead a lot I don’t like to hide it :(

Hello everyone, I am new to looksmaxxing wanted to get help from you guys on things I need improvement on. I have been called handsome my entire life but I know there is another level to obtain. I need the boys to be honest I can take the harsh opinions

Stats
- 6’1

Things I’m working on currently
-Thicker neck
-Forward growth
-improving my eye area

I do not understand Ltn htn, etc
IMG 5688

Fuuuarrrk bro just called me a 3 haha
Yeah it's pretty accurate, you can do the usual with in regard to softmaxxing, minoxidil on brows, dying them, improve skin etc (many threads about it here).. but those won't bring you THAT much higher.

Idk your life situation, but if you're good, i wouldn't recommend obsessing over surgeries (even if your appearance would benefit from them. Also you can never realistically be a chad or anything with your underlaying facial structure

How old are you

Yeah it's pretty accurate, you can do the usual with in regard to softmaxxing, minoxidil on brows, dying them, improve skin etc (many threads about it here).. but those won't bring you THAT much higher.

Idk your life situation, but if you're good, i wouldn't recommend obsessing over surgeries (even if your appearance would benefit from them. Also you can never realistically be a chad or anything with your underlaying facial structure
Yes I’m working on getting thick bushy ass eyebrows haha
My eyebrows used to be lighter than in picture due to me having brown\blonde hair color
No surgeries for me only God

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69