Brootal Realisation

imthesupremecel

imthesupremecel

Just a guy
While you rot on incel forums your looksmatch is choosing what guy she wants to be with next. Fucking whores and such an unfair world I hate them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: future slavic chad, iblamepheno1, whiteislandpill and 6 others
most of this forum could be doing well with women if they actually put in the effort

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, watah and imthesupremecel
most of this forum could be doing well with women if they actually put in the effort
I think I could maybe get a gf but im simply to nd and I honestly dont even want a relationship anymore

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kaari and napleon
elaborate bro:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:, how can u put effort when they are all unattracted to u:feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nathan and imthesupremecel
While you rot on incel forums your looksmatch is choosing what guy she wants to be with next. Fucking whores and such an unfair world I hate them
I’m just too durrdurr to pursue anything now, let alone foids lol.

looksmax, wanna pm me your face? I can rate you
High mtn face , just giga high INHIB ,and no social groups , I blame my inceldom more on that

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari and nathan
  • +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
i hate pseudo "wifey materials" and "im just a girl" fucking sluts i wish i could just spit on their face and beat the shit out them disgusting foot wide dirty ran through holes

Just put in effort broo, meanwhile I look like this. No amount of effort will allow me to do well with women
4335940 IMG 2795

• So Sad
Reactions: nathan
that's why I said most
So you are calling me a subhuman who won’t ever be successful with women? Fuck you faggot.

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
What even is my looksmatch?

• JFL
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
hate filthy foids, genuinely fucking hate them