IMG 8199
IMG 8198
IMG 8195

@noobs

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Bomber517, noobs and ey88
most nazis i know are rich kids born into 7 figure familys, i support abortion though pro life is a conservative viewpoint

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, moredatesmorerapes, Bomber517 and 2 others
I guess we should make abortion legal

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Ayabonga, Bomber517 and Imretarded?
most nazis i know are rich kids born into 7 figure familys, i support abortion though pro life is a conservative viewpoint
I guess we should make abortion legal
Republicans and project 2024 want to make it illegal nation wide.

There was no party switch. Republicans just wanted to move south to to be next to them

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bomber517 and noobs
Republicans and project 2024 want to make it illegal nation wide.

There was no party switch. Republicans just wanted to move south to to be next to them
i want the democrats to win so the country collapses faster, blacks cant survive on their own

the jews are making trump the most obvious canidate to get a popular vote so they can get more control over the country and sabotaging the democrats to make them a retarded choice

project 2025 and trump is turning the country into a jewish police state, yes abortion is bad but you need to have a jewish police state to enforce it

nazis right now want the country to collapse so they can remove the jews from power from the wilsonian trust of power

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, Bomber517, ey88 and 1 other person
i want the democrats to win so the country collapses faster, blacks cant survive on their own

the jews are making trump the most obvious canidate to get a popular vote so they can get more control over the country and sabotaging the democrats to make them a retarded choice

project 2025 and trump is turning the country into a jewish police state, yes abortion is bad but you need to have a jewish police state to enforce it

nazis right now want the country to collapse so they can remove the jews from power from the wilsonian trust of power
Nigga America ain't collapsing any time soon :feelswhat:

wait you think abortion is bad? bruh democrats are doing yakub's work and nazis try to put an end to it:feelswhat:

• JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast, Bomber517 and noobs

Same, and then it will prove to everyone that left wing politics are retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and noobs
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LuckyBeast, Bomber517, ey88 and 1 other person

wait you think abortion is bad? bruh democrats are doing yakub's work and nazis try to put an end to it:feelswhat:
abortion is bad for white people but good in america at the state of things

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517, Imretarded? and ey88
Biden from 1980s would call today's Biden a niggerfaggot and beat the fuck out of him.
nazis love biden and biden loves nazis because biden is causing the system to collapse to accelerate

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Bomber517
abortion is bad for white people but good in america at the state of things
:bigbrain:

If you asked me, I'd say 'fuck them kids', I want stem cells. They're also mostly low IQ hoes who have casual sex and wanna get ran through more so it's eugenic.
Biden from 1980s would call today's Biden a niggerfaggot and beat the fuck out of him.
Okay but Black people are poorer than ever thanks to bidenomics and the fact democrats want to erase policing in black communities so crime makes life worse for average black person.

Thats kinda racist, at least a little bit

• JFL
nazis love biden and biden loves nazis because biden is causing the system to collapse to accelerate
The US isn't gonna fall sooner and biden sucked negrobama's micropenis

• JFL
Reactions: noobs and Imretarded?
  • +1
Reactions: Bomber517
The US isn't gonna fall sooner and biden sucked negrobama's micropenis
i think the usa will probably go into a revolution and collapse around 2040

• Hmm...
  • JFL
i think the usa will probably go into a revolution and collapse around 2040
Even if it collapses, the damage was already done and deathnics already outnumber whites.
  2024 09 05 082353

• JFL
We absolutely need abortion
It’s natural that the more dysgenic people want to abort their kids, it’s saving us from a lot of druggies and criminals
Republicans lack foresight if they can’t see why it’s necessary

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Imretarded? and noobs
So, the USA collapses, kikes escape to China and the whole continent will go race war
china is very independant, they will probably just run to israel

yes bc the blacks will loot white people and the nazis will be the only source of strength in the country like the divide between bolsheviks and mensheviks in the russian civil war the bolsheviks beat the mensheviks like the nazis would

theres a bunch of underground nazi networks waiting for a collapse and trying to accelerate collapse like aryan brotherhood

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Israel? It's surrounded by enemies. Jews will turn china next capital of the world or maybe mumbai.

• JFL
jo
better genes always wins
Okay but im a feminist. white Women race mix the least and only want aryan chad. We need a women led dictatorship
We absolutely need abortion
It’s natural that the more dysgenic people want to abort their kids, it’s saving us from a lot of druggies and criminals
Republicans lack foresight if they can’t see why it’s necessary
brutal
It was democraps who opened the border and let illegals.
Okay yeah thats brutal

but he's ugly as fuck and clearly not north european
IMG 8200

biden mogs
Joe Biden Smile GIF

Irish mogger
So, the USA collapses, kikes escape to China and the whole continent will go race war
Chinese are not gonna let fucking jews in brah:feelswhat:

yes bc the blacks will loot white people and the nazis will be the only source of strength in the country like the divide between bolsheviks and mensheviks in the russian civil war the bolsheviks beat the mensheviks like the nazis would

theres a bunch of underground nazi networks waiting for a collapse and trying to accelerate collapse like aryan brotherhood
Wish you niggas luck at that. House democrats like Nancy pelosi are hard at work too
IMG 8201

• JFL
Reactions: noobs and Bomber517
Okay but im a feminist. white Women race mix the least and only want aryan chad. We need a women led dictatorship

brutal

Okay yeah thats brutal

but he's ugly as fuck and clearly not north european
View attachment 3148880

biden mogs
Joe Biden Smile GIF

Irish mogger

Chinese are not gonna let fucking jews in brah:feelswhat:

Wish you niggas luck at that. House democrats like Nancy pelosi are hard at work too
View attachment 3148887
Israel? It's surrounded by enemies. Jews will turn china next capital of the world or maybe mumbai.
wait i just found a really funny nazi group, a 13 year old started a neo nazi terrorist division

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bomber517 and Imretarded?
wait i just found a really funny nazi group, a 13 year old started a neo nazi terrorist division

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and noobs
Makes sense UK would ban a children's meme group:ROFLMAO:

BBC enjoyer anthem

• JFL
Makes sense UK would ban a children's meme group:ROFLMAO:

BBC enjoyer anthem
this was a leaked transcript from them lmao
  • “White_powerstroke
    “It will most likely only focus on major metro areas, so areas with lots of niggers and kikes. If you guys contract this virus, you had BETTER spread that shit to every kike in your country

• Garzon
    “Greater than a thousand Bowers. Just go around big ten college campuses pounding every sorority yenta. Do it for your race.

• Dillion
    Kill all the Asians and Jews. They are the biggest threat. Jews internal. Chinese external.

• Anti-Kosmic
    Buy a bottle of [redacted] and some [redacted] for [redacted]. Unscrew the lid of the bottle, and then insert [redacted]. Quickly screw the lid back on and either toss or roll it. It will blow in about 8-15 seconds like a grenade and it will leave behind a cloud of chlorine gas.

• Commanderl
    so if i survive i’ll probably go kill a few yid kids too lmao

• Dylan D
    Killing local police and federal authorities is seemingly pointless, much like cutting the head off a hydra. What we truly need to do is strike at the heart of the hydra and eliminate those who control them. Key figures, high level jews, policy makers, lobbyists and billionaire CEOs who hold massive sway over politicians via extortion, blackmail or bribery. High level or high value targets that wouldn’t have the kind of security that the federal government can supply.

• Dylan D
    And that will come in die time when the trials and tribunals begin after we have regained control of our nation. They will all hang for treason, if they survive the civil war. That is our job now. Prepare for war because it is coming.

• Commander
    The Order is quite similar to our organization too, you know that right?

they seemed to be doing stuff but feds catch them everytime like tom and jerry

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Their minister is a dindujeet,
View attachment 3148896
Not anymore. Labour would never have a curry lead them. It's always tory fags who do that.

this was a leaked transcript from them lmao
  • “White_powerstroke
    “It will most likely only focus on major metro areas, so areas with lots of niggers and kikes. If you guys contract this virus, you had BETTER spread that shit to every kike in your country

• Garzon
    “Greater than a thousand Bowers. Just go around big ten college campuses pounding every sorority yenta. Do it for your race.

• Dillion
    Kill all the Asians and Jews. They are the biggest threat. Jews internal. Chinese external.

• Anti-Kosmic
    Buy a bottle of [redacted] and some [redacted] for [redacted]. Unscrew the lid of the bottle, and then insert [redacted]. Quickly screw the lid back on and either toss or roll it. It will blow in about 8-15 seconds like a grenade and it will leave behind a cloud of chlorine gas.

• Commanderl
    so if i survive i’ll probably go kill a few yid kids too lmao

• Dylan D
    Killing local police and federal authorities is seemingly pointless, much like cutting the head off a hydra. What we truly need to do is strike at the heart of the hydra and eliminate those who control them. Key figures, high level jews, policy makers, lobbyists and billionaire CEOs who hold massive sway over politicians via extortion, blackmail or bribery. High level or high value targets that wouldn’t have the kind of security that the federal government can supply.

• Dylan D
    And that will come in die time when the trials and tribunals begin after we have regained control of our nation. They will all hang for treason, if they survive the civil war. That is our job now. Prepare for war because it is coming.

• Commander
    The Order is quite similar to our organization too, you know that right?

they seemed to be doing stuff View attachment 3148902
chlorine gas?:feelswhat: Oh i see what they did.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs and Bomber517

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?