Bros before hoes

Deleted member 4804

Deleted member 4804

El fatso
Daily reminder that u NEVER should give up a good friend because of a damn hole:
-You will only feel a slight dopamine rush before getting used to her hole
-U will take a temporary social validation before getting utterly crushed by her when she quits u for chad by starting gossiping about ur small dong and ur insecurities
- does not last long
- is risky, can get accused of rape or be forced to fight another man for her.
- expensive to maintain
Bros:
-sharing ur anxieties and social pressure by giving constant validation FREELY without any actual price.
-Can literally save ur life by risking his for the best homies
- will protect u from other tribes wheras the girl only watch from far away and will quit u if u lose, but the homie will fight until the end with u.
- can share hobbies because u r on the same vibe and have the same struggle in life.
- will never quit u except for a bitch but if u apply what im saying then u wont do that, hence this point
- can open a cold one with him.

So u might say im coping but a bro is a much better thing to have in life than a hole

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, .👽., Nrrr15 and 8 others
Very legit.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and Deleted member 4804
They would the same to you if you got gf

Good post bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
i dont like both

• So Sad
lol this bro thing is bluepilled shit. listen here.

i approached a girl that new in the uni, first day of the semester. a fresh girl but somehow she is not that young. but later stop flirting with bc one of my friend told me he know him from collage and bla bla. he could not even manage to succeed but guess what, he later stop talking with me.

i knew he could not manage it. when i offer him to "going for hunt" and stuff, he always say that i know how to talk and shit. he is a pussy. he was mirin my height and try to get away with me to not be mogged. but i tried, i had no friends and his face is gl. whatever.

the girl later applied national beauty contest and became one of the last 16 finalist like 6 months ago, appeared on tv live.

i don give a single fuck about men around of me. they are mogged and it is their issue to handle it not mine.

lol this bro thing is bluepilled shit. listen here.

i approached a girl that new in the uni, first day of the semester. a fresh girl but somehow she is not that young. but later stop flirting with bc one of my friend told me he know him from collage and bla bla. he could not even manage to succeed but guess what, he later stop talking with me.

i knew he could not manage it. when i offer him to "going for hunt" and stuff, he always say that i know how to talk and shit. he is a pussy. he was mirin my height and try to get away with me to not be mogged. but i tried, i had no friends and his face is gl. whatever.

the girl later applied national beauty contest and became one of the last 16 finalist like 6 months ago, appeared on tv live.

i don give a single fuck about men around of me. they are mogged and it is their issue to handle it not mine.
Fake and gay + ure black + i didnt ask u

check my sign and get mogged coper. i dont ask permission to mog.
wish i had a photo with her.
Yo thats crazy bro but i dont remember asking u

sounds like cope ngl

nothing would make me happier than cuddling in bed with oneitis ...

• So Sad
sounds like cope ngl

nothing would make me happier than cuddling in bed with oneitis ...
The thing u r looking for does not exist :feelspepo:
It is a dream made by man in order to force themselves to wagecuck and to hope for a better future, no woman would geniunely love u

The thing u r looking for does not exist :feelspepo:
It is a dream made by man in order to force themselves to wagecuck and to hope for a better future, no woman would geniunely love u
if i were chad shed love me....

• +1
would agree but most friends are just as backstabbing and gossipy as foids

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 4804 and 1 other person
your posts have been getting better

desperately crawling your way towards that 1.0 ratio i see

• JFL
Fat before abs

• JFL
bros are very valuable indeed. no one understands u better than other bros

• +1
your posts have been getting better

desperately crawling your way towards that 1.0 ratio i see
We grinding dho
Cover5

dn

• +1
What friends?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5143
Homies over hoes

Daily reminder that u NEVER should give up a good friend because of a damn hole:
-You will only feel a slight dopamine rush before getting used to her hole
-U will take a temporary social validation before getting utterly crushed by her when she quits u for chad by starting gossiping about ur small dong and ur insecurities
- does not last long
- is risky, can get accused of rape or be forced to fight another man for her.
- expensive to maintain
Bros:
-sharing ur anxieties and social pressure by giving constant validation FREELY without any actual price.
-Can literally save ur life by risking his for the best homies
- will protect u from other tribes wheras the girl only watch from far away and will quit u if u lose, but the homie will fight until the end with u.
- can share hobbies because u r on the same vibe and have the same struggle in life.
- will never quit u except for a bitch but if u apply what im saying then u wont do that, hence this point
- can open a cold one with him.

So u might say im coping but a bro is a much better thing to have in life than a hole
Good friends are harder to find than a gf

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5143