• Your guy friends

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • Hoes

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Deleted member 6572

Deleted member 6572

Kraken
Or hoes before bros? Which one if they both needed help with something at the same time would you go help. Who would you confide in. Who would you want to hang out with more? Who would you have more empathy for?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, PYT, BrettyBoy and 1 other person
Bros before hoes but if you have an LTR with a good woman (1% chance) then choose her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
100 percent bro’s before hoes. I would slit the throats of anyone who unironically believes otherwise. I would sell my wife before I betray a bro
Are..... are we..... bros????

Yes bhai. Why you only texted me to ask if I’m Indian tho
Text me on my main account I don’t use that side one anymore it’s on my old broken phone

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
Or hoes before bros? Which one if they both needed help with something at the same time would you go help. Who would you confide in. Who would you want to hang out with more? Who would you have more empathy for?

Tbh if she lets me tap her booty and makes me happy i would say hoe is better since she can be a friend too

Fucking bros > fucking hoes

• JFL
Depends on the bro, depends on the hoe

• +1
women are not valuable to me

I would leave my bros for a prime jb

Bro's a hoe will leave you for the stuppidest shit cause they're always changing emotions and shit.

when it comes to hanging out they get even attention

• +1
In high school one of my friends started talking to a fat girl on tinder. Then they were dating. He would ignore me and my other friend, even when he came to hang out with us he took like an hour break to face time her. Then years later he doesn't have any friends or girlfriend and he's talking to me asking why we don't hang out more and how we were such good friends. Nah

Bros before hoes is ideal but in these days can you really trust a friend to not give in to his carnal desires?

Eh most dudes fake af regardless

if the bro a real ass dude the bro

but if he’s just some clip on hanger friend you can’t rely on fuck that dude

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, Deleted member 1464 and bladeeout
Money hoes and clothes all of that before bros

• So Sad
Brother

• Love it
What you’ll come to find out is that most bros are as fickle as women. Bitches, every one of them. I think ideal would be to integrate the girl into your social circle if you have one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and Deleted member 6572