Reactions: The False Prophet and not__cel
b

• Ugh..
Reactions: not__cel
Why did u do this bud

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and lastamericanvirgin
Be honest did u listen to it all is it good
It sounds terrible, ur falsetto is not good, and the actual quality of the recording is poor, it's from a mp4 video jfl. If u are being serious idk what to say it's over

• JFL
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
Why did u do this bud
WAIT
i made it LOUDER . i think its a banger the idea. obv it not perfect i gotta re record with a mic.

• JFL
Reactions: PeiFan94

Is this ur norwooding head

• JFL
WAIT
i made it LOUDER . i think its a banger the idea. obv it not perfect i gotta re record with a mic.

I mean the melody would be fine if it was sang well. It sounds like ur whispering up super close to the mic too. Do u know how to produce or is this just some preset loop u downloaded?

I mean the melody would be fine if it was sang well. It sounds like ur whispering up super close to the mic too. Do u know how to produce or is this just some preset loop u downloaded?
its some loop i downloaded and made this singing melody but my mom in next room sleeping so i didnt do it good. but if i get a mic and time alone i can make this song good. SO U ADMIT ITS A GOOD MELODY?

RAPPERS LIKE DRAKE AND XXXTENTACION AND ALL THEM STEAL BEATS AND PPL PRAISE THEM. I DCAN DOO

• +1
SO U ADMIT ITS A GOOD MELODY?
Yeah the melody is not bad I just thought u were singing some existing pop hit tbh.
RAPPERS LIKE DRAKE AND XXXTENTACION AND ALL THEM STEAL BEATS AND PPL PRAISE THEM. I DCAN DOO
99.99% chance ur not gonna be successful even if ur really good, there are millions of decent musicians on soundcloud and shit with like less than 200 fans. So u may as well be diligent and disciplined so u have something to be proud and knowledgeable of. Also u will be able to get the sound u have in ur head reproduced to a T.

• Love it
Also if ur doing this just as an attempt and get famous/successful u will hit a dead end motivation-wise. Focus on the craft. Art is incredibly saturated, especially digital art, so if u really do want to stand out, ur best bet is something physical, physical paintings or sculptures, or physical music performance in ur local art scene, etc.

Yeah the melody is not bad I just thought u were singing some existing pop hit tbh.

99.99% chance ur not gonna be successful even if ur really good, there are millions of decent musicians on soundcloud and shit with like less than 200 fans. So u may as well be diligent and disciplined so u have something to be proud and knowledgeable of. Also u will be able to get the sound u have in ur head reproduced to a T.
Thank you so much.

Please this is the final one, is this better???

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and lastamericanvirgin
I cannot tell if ur trolling or not. U need practice and a proper mic
True I do. I know man I was recording with my phone and my moms sleeping. But I just wanted to post an idea, thanks man fr.

U sound like shit

• JFL