Brought up the blackpill with my 6'3 stepdad

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
I was fighting over how I think women having kids at such a late age is bad and he brought up how thanks to society and so on most women these days want kids at a later age because they want to make a ''carreer'' first (aka fuck chad for 10 years while partying and then settle for a betabux)

Anyhow a few minutes in and I started talking about the blackpill and how the good majority of women on tinder are fighting for the 20% of men, while most men fight desperate for all the foids. I also said taller, prettier and stronger men have it way easier with girls these days and so on. He must've felt personally attacked since he's 6'3. It was a good discussion but the fact people still believe it's normal for women to behave like whores and ''seek a carreer'' when depression rates have never been higher makes me cage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, OFFICER_HENRY, Blackout.xl and 1 other person
Women are fighting for like the top2% max.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 245, AscendenceImminent and 2 others
Women are fighting for like the top2% max.
80% of men are seen as below average, so that means only 20% of men are seen as average to above average. The top 2% or nothing

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, LowTierNormie, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person
It's fucking over, so I'm going to ogremax MOTHERFUCKER!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
People still think women having kids at a later age is good? Jfl

The longer they wait, the more fucked up their kid will be when it’s born

• +1
People still think women having kids at a later age is good? Jfl

The longer they wait, the more fucked up their kid will be when it’s born
Yeah but he said that's just how it is cause women "want to have a career and work more and more" and all that bullshit

Yeah but he said that's just how it is cause women "want to have a career and work more and more" and all that bullshit
Women don’t want to sit in an office and wageslave all day. There’s no surprise that ever since this lifestyle among women has increased, alcoholism and depression has risen aswell.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 685
Women don’t want to sit in an office and wageslave all day. There’s no surprise that ever since this lifestyle among women has increased, alcoholism and depression has risen aswell.
I said the same thing to him where to he responded that companies are sexist and prefer hiring men

My dad doesn’t understand what it’s like to be me. He’s nice and I love him. But still.

• +1
My dad doesn’t understand what it’s like to be me. He’s nice and I love him. But still.
Same with my stepdad, he looks decent and he's 6'3 so can't lose at life like that

I said the same thing to him where to he responded that companies are sexist and prefer hiring men
Soy and bluepilled. Companies don’t care about gender. They care about money. They don’t show any preference to a certain gender in terms of hiring

Edit: Your dad sounds like a male feminist. The worst kind

• +1
Soy and bluepilled. Companies don’t care about gender. They care about money. They don’t show any preference to a certain gender in terms of hiring

Edit: Your dad sounds like a male feminist. The worst kind
I think he is tbh. The West is done for

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackout.xl