brow ridge gains w leanmaxxing?

StepanovMogs

StepanovMogs

it’s so stepanov-er
anybody else get this? literally going from 13 to 12% made a notable difference in prominence. do people really store that much fat in their forehead??

life fuel for brow ridge cels

You can't know if you went from %13 to %12, such small difference won't be noticeable as it's even not possible to get an exact idea of bodyfat

You can't know if you went from %13 to %12, such small difference won't be noticeable as it's even not possible to get an exact idea of bodyfat
i have a phd in analyzing bodyfat tbh

• Love it
Reactions: asdvek
however it is noticeable. istg my father asked why that part of my forehead is now sticking out farther and was wondering if i should get it checked out

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and asdvek
At 12%, are lower abs visible?, or generally speaking how can you know yoi are there

At 12%, are lower abs visible?, or generally speaking how can you know yoi are there
varies too much person to person. u gotta know where u store fat. i personally look for ab veins

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis
lol retard the fatter u are the more prominent ur brow ridge looks. obese women have uber-hunter-predator tier ridges

• JFL
Reactions: StepanovMogs