brown eyes = npc

mirrormogger

mirrormogger

Kraken
pretty much every main character of books, games, etc has colored eyes. If yours are brown you will never be able to admire your (nonexistent) glistening jewels as you look in the mirror and instead have to face the two soulless lumps of coal staring back at you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: starvecell, theonewhocantascend, WatermelonLover and 4 others
Ballou is npc !

True. Literally every movie star got blue eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, BitchBoy and mirrormogger
pretty much every main character of books, games, etc has colored eyes. If yours are brown you will never be able to admire your (nonexistent) glistening jewels as you look in the mirror and instead have to face the two soulless lumps of coal staring back at you.
i cant tell if my eyes or brown, green, or hazel jfl

• JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy
robert de niro, ryan reynold and that legit only took 1 seconds to think of

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
i didn’t mention movie stars since there it can be unavoidable due to limited supplies of gl colored eyes ppl. But you’ll notice every author will make their mcs have colored eyes

• JFL
Reactions: jinnu
Its all in your bones retarded nigger, who gi es a fuck about two miniature dots in your iris

• +1
Reactions: jinnu
Its all in your bones retarded nigger, who gi es a fuck about two miniature dots in your iris
such a cope statement that’s like saying who gives a fuck about a few mm specks of bone?

brown eyed goats

• Woah
Reactions: mirrormogger
You can still stand out with frame (david laid) or extreme height (dr disrespect) as a t50oid

• +1
You can still stand out with frame (david laid) or extreme height (dr disrespect) as a t50oid
Just be a balding roidhead or be 6’8 bro

• Love it
Reactions: exo
Retarded deathnic
projecting as t50 average height in mumbai
yeah you just won’t have the mc feelings looking in the mirror though harder to have a god complex as well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: exo and BitchBoy
projecting as t50 average height in mumbai

yeah you just won’t have the mc feelings looking in the mirror though harder to have a god complex as well
in any case if it bothers you can cope with contacts 24/7 like @RealFunkyFlamingo

but yeah difference is insane cause i have a good eye shape but t50 nullifies it and i also wear glasses irl. i'll probably buy contacts some day to see the difference

• +1
in any case if it bothers you can cope with contacts 24/7 like @RealFunkyFlamingo

but yeah difference is insane cause i have a good eye shape but t50 nullifies it and i also wear glasses irl. i'll probably buy contacts some day to see the difference
stroma is probably the play but god knows when that will drop

• Hmm...
Reactions: exo
Im not a nigger don’t call me that again faggotcuck
tbh i respect black people that hate their own race like @Blackgymmax

• JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy
stroma is probably the play but god knows when that will drop
if theres even 1% risk of going blind/chronic pain its probably not worth it for subhumans tho cuz we are often unlucky

• Hmm...
if theres even 1% risk of going blind/chronic pain its probably not worth it for subhumans tho cuz we are often unlucky
even contacts have those risks,
you’re more likely to get hit by a car

Specially if you have dark hair+ dark eyes.
If you have dark skin along with it, it simply never began. :incel:

• +1