brown hair, dark brown eyebrows, black eyelashes?

newperson

newperson

Platinum
i have brown hair and dark brown eyebrows
would it look weird if i dyed my eyelashes to black?
does someone have an example photos to this combination

Yes it would brown and black are big differences

• +1
Reactions: newperson
I see no point in doing that if they are dark brown already. Just focus and spend money on something better

No it would look good

It looks good trust me! I have brown hair and naturally black eyebrows and the colour combination works very well! Blonde hair and black eyebrows I imagine would look unnatural

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Bump interesting question

It looks good trust me! I have brown hair and naturally black eyebrows and the colour combination works very well! Blonde hair and black eyebrows I imagine would look unnatural
Can you pm me a Pic? I want to recollect myself as well and currently favoring very dark brown hair and brows if not black. I already have dark brown hair and brows but I want them both totally black or just much darker. This combi sounds interesting tho.

Can you pm me a Pic? I want to recollect myself as well and currently favoring very dark brown hair and brows if not black. I already have dark brown hair and brows but I want them both totally black or just much darker. This combi sounds interesting tho.
Yeh I’ll send you a pic, it won’t let me get on your profile to dm you , you’ve got it set to limited viewers or something

Yeh I’ll send you a pic, it won’t let me get on your profile to dm you , you’ve got it set to limited viewers or something
Can you send me too bro of that's fine I'm thinking about doing the same thing as you

Bump interesting question

hes an example for that, kinda, because his eyebrows are black with brown hair and i asked about dark brown eyebrows
p.s do u think he dyed them? cuz his hair is brown

Last edited: