Brown Nazis

NateJacobs

NateJacobs

At the mercy of God, Jesus Christ
I keep seeing illegal aliencels from Latin America and legit Pakis being far right troglodytes. I understand a blue eyed incel being a Hitler enjoyer but do these niggers believe that if the 4th Reich get a move on they’d be spared? I’d just laugh at them tbh if the Nazis takeover again which they are gaining ground all the time please I want these brownies to get cucked by the niggas who they want to be chill with so bad.

Look at the Allen Texas shooter that spic was trying to fight for the cause and bro wasn’t even accepted by them either way and died a sand nigger either way. Heil Hitler!!

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 29581 and zura
referring to @Amnesia?

:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
30791.jpg

• JFL
No I don’t know who this is he looks white so he’s white
no. just fucking no lmao. strong shitskin coping standards of whiteness. muh anyone lighter than coal is white. stfu

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
amnesia is like med or arab or some kind of brown, OP are you nigger?

They’re just being edgy. I don’t think they really know or care about Nazi ideology.

Download
Gettyimages 150859554 612x612

• JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs
no. just fucking no lmao. strong shitskin coping standards of whiteness. muh anyone lighter than coal is white. stfu
White skin blue eyes euro feature he’s white nobody who just sees him irl is gonna say otherwise

• Hmm...
White skin blue eyes euro feature he’s white nobody who just sees him irl is gonna say otherwise
i've only seen that pic where people were arguing over whether he was 5'2 and he definitely wasnt white in that pic

i've only seen that pic where people were arguing over whether he was 5'2 and he definitely wasnt white in that pic
Look at his pfp I don’t know who that guy is but how can you say he’s not white off that pic he’s clearly white

Look at his pfp I don’t know who that guy is but how can you say he’s not white off that pic he’s clearly white
the guy in amnesia avatar is obviously some model lmao

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
We are the ones that will take the negros and end them. Imagine a nigger free world. I would slaughter a whole african village if it meant no negros on this planet.We will lead the fourth reich , only savages can make this happen. The white blood in me with Mayan south American savagery will spare no negro. I depise them , I dont bow my head to them. I've challenged them and theyve backed down. I've challenged a 6'3 african negro in a McDonald's that was packed and he was shaking wanted to call the cops after I told him let's take it outside. The sad truth is most whites have been striped of their savagery .

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
We are the ones that will take the negros and end them. Imagine a nigger free world. I would slaughter a whole african village if it meant no negros on this planet.We will lead the fourth reich , only savages can make this happen. The white blood in me with Mayan south American savagery will spare no negro. I depise them , I dont bow my head to them. I've challenged them and theyve backed down. I've challenged a 6'3 african negro in a McDonald's that was packed and he was shaking wanted to call the cops after I told him let's take it outside. The sad truth is most whites have been striped of their savagery .
My ancestors took your land btw and your a Hispanic your not on the team pls stfu

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
My ancestors took your land btw and your a Hispanic your not on the team pls stfu
I am the team u blacked negro worshipping cuck. You've never been on the team and never will be no room for weakness. You don't have what it takes. You're soft as cotton.
Screenshot 20230729 010500 Chrome

Colonel Dicklatincel of SS

Last edited:
I am the team u blacked negro worshipping cuck. You've never been on the team and never will be room for weakness
Doesn’t matter if Nazis ever did takeover I’d be safe and sound you’d be in a chamber reflecting on your self hatred go back to Mexico then spic i don’t hate ppl idek based on skin fag El Paso pt2 in your neighborhood