Browridges make eyebrows straighter?

Traxanas

Traxanas

normal person
I realized this and I wonder if people have too.

It's as if the eyebrows have a surface to lay on, while if the brow bone is flat, the brows usually end up being arched

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
is that why mine are arched jfl

I have no clue tbh

i think it is, arched brows are ugly as fuck on men

No, i have u.traneandertal browrige and pct eyebrows

No I have a decent brow ridge and my eyebrows are still slightly positively tilted.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672
No I have a decent brow ridge and my eyebrows are still slightly positively tilted.
it may even depend on the brow bone itself and maybe it's form? Momoa has a big ridge but his are arched
Main qimg 59939829cd80daeb5943286fe0f83de3

it may even depend on the brow bone itself and maybe it's form? Momoa has a big ridge but his are arched View attachment 175906
Yes, although my brow ridge ain't that crazy, it mainly only sticks out on the sides, outlining the orbital rim edge, while in the middle where the nose arch begins it's more flat. But I still have a high nose bridge so it looks neither masculine or feminine (like an asian)

I have pretty wide set eyes to begin with though so it could be just that.

Yes, although my brow ridge ain't that crazy, it mainly only sticks out on the sides, outlining the orbital rim edge, while in the middle where the nose arch begins it's more flat. But I still have a high nose bridge so it looks neither masculine or feminine (like an asian)

I have pretty wide set eyes to begin with though so it could be just that.
It could just be that, that does make sense. Maybe if your browridge were to be full, it could form a straight line, thus, straighter eyebrows?

It's certainly a major factor. Brow ridge heavily influences the shape of your eyes and eyebrows. I have actually changed the shape of my brow and eyes subtly with chewing increasing the size of my temporalis muscle which is even further away than the brow ridge. Anything that stretches your skin a bit be it bone or muscle changes the shape of your delicate features.

The shape of your eyes and eyebrows are literally the shape of your orbitals

So no, there's no sense In this, the shape of your Eyebrows is determined by the bone supraorbital

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
It's certainly a major factor. Brow ridge heavily influences the shape of your eyes and eyebrows. I have actually changed the shape of my brow and eyes subtly with chewing increasing the size of my temporalis muscle which is even further away than the brow ridge. Anything that stretches your skin a bit be it bone or muscle changes the shape of your delicate features.

I know this is a morph, but basically it simply explains it in an image. incredible ngl

Thank you for your great contribution to the rigorous field of PSL broscience, your sacrifice is appreciated.

👏👏👏,

Let's fucking gooooooooooo

Last edited:
The shape of your eyes and eyebrows are literally the shape of your orbitals

So no, there's no sense In this, the shape of your Eyebrows is determined by the bone supraorbital

Grab your skin anywhere near your eyes and stretch it out in any direction.

It changes the shape of your eyes, without your orbital bones changing in the slightest. Now imagine bone or muscle stretching or pushing that skin permanently, voila, changed eye shape.

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas
His brows are god tier straight. What I mean is like mac millers brow
Mac-Miller-birthday.jpg

Women loved him too, He dated Ariana Grande, and your oneitis probably wanted to fuck him.

Mac-Miller-birthday.jpg

Women loved him too, He dated Ariana Grande, and your oneitis probably wanted to fuck him.
I love this guy too jfl I like his music
It's just his looks alone is incel tier tbh

You think grande caused his death?

She broke up with him, which would make him sad but whatever. But then the next guy she dated, she famously praised his huge cock publicly (she literally started the meme Big Dick Energy about Pete Davidson) and then got engaged to him after a month of dating him. Imagine loving a girl and wanting to spend the rest of your life with her and she's wishy washy the whole time then breaks up with you and then she takes a huge chad cock and wants to marry him instantly, pretty soulcrushing for a bluepilled person

I need serious status halo because i also want to slay ariana grande

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry