• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Stare, BigBiceps, Deleted member 3328 and 13 others
Chad trait

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBiceps, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 5912 and 4 others
The teacher is 3 PSL at best. Girls behind me has bad orbitals but 10/10 voice tbh. We're good friends.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stare, BigBiceps, Deleted member 5052 and 11 others
The teacher is 3 PSL at best. Girls behind me has bad orbitals but 10/10 voice tbh. We're good friends.
Show her all my thread and ask her to rate my personality tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645 and Deleted member 6382
Is the Teacher incel? Does he have a girlfriend or wife

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
Chad trait. Having platonic relationship with foids (where you aren't being her simp/slave) is highly underrated here.

• Love it
all niggas are prebuscent here damn

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 4645
clicking on NSFW
0 inhibition

Tremble

• Love it
Incel teacher after looking over your shoulder:

"Oh wow, loan! I didnt know that user was you. I like that thread you made the other day. Based"... "cant wait till mt lefort, im gonna slay all these jbs in here "

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 7863 and 2 others
onel traot

• +1
I do this and show my friends, low inhib god

• +1
Tell your teacher that it’s OVER and rope ASAP.

• JFL
Always doing this too. School is boring

• +1
Is the Teacher incel? Does he have a girlfriend or wife

She's an oldcel actually, married to the school director who's a statusmaxxed manlet.

Chad trait. Having platonic relationship with foids (where you aren't being her simp/slave) is highly underrated here.

I think she might want my D. She keeps staring at my lips and likes me a lot. She's not bad, but her chocolate pheno (brown hair/skin) ain't my thing, and she's 3 years older. I'd rather have her as a friend.

all niggas are prebuscent here damn

I'm doing a bachelor, I'm over 20yo JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and Patrick Baitman
To the person sittning behind this guy hes username is @Ioan and hes Held me captive for 3 years now sexually abusing me. If someone sees this on his computer call 911 on him or tell the teacher so this rapist gets caught help meeeeeeee

• JFL
I think she might want my D. She keeps staring at my lips and likes me a lot. She's not bad, but her chocolate pheno (brown hair/skin) ain't my thing, and she's 3 years older. I'd rather have her as a friend.
I'd say that you should use her as training wheels. Experiment with her in the bed, study foid nature from up close etc. I have done this before, it helps you prepare for a more serious relationship with someone. You get a good head start by knowing what to do, rather than learning along the way.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645 and Patrick Baitman
I'd say that you should use her as training wheels. Experiment with her in the bed, study foid nature from up close etc. I have done this before, it helps you prepare for a more serious relationship with someone. You get a good head start by knowing what to do, rather than learning along the way.

I live in a conservative country, girls here have to bring a virginity certificate for marriage JFL. So relationships outside of marriage are ok but kinda lowkey. Some smart thots take it from behind but they're all LQP dirty whores and you can smell it from a mile away.

To the person sittning behind this guy hes username is @Ioan and hes Held me captive for 3 years now sexually abusing me. If someone sees this on his computer call 911 on him or tell the teacher so this rapist gets caught help meeeeeeee

• Woah
Reactions: Gargantuan and Patrick Baitman
I live in a conservative country, girls here have to bring a virginity certificate for marriage JFL. So relationships outside of marriage are ok but kinda lowkey. Some smart thots take it from behind but they're all LQP dirty whores and you can smell it from a mile away.
TF is a Virginity certificate? And where do you live lmao

i browse looksmax all the time in public and class nobody knows this site where i live though

• +1
Girls have to go to the gynecologist and get their virginity checked. It's common in Muslim countries. I live in north Africa.

Legit me in class.
How TF do you check for virginity? I thought it was impossible

• +1
How TF do you check for virginity? I thought it was impossible

I don't know the exact procedure, but I just googled and found detailed articles. You could look into that.

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman