Browsing my YouTube recommended feed & came across this Gen Z LooksMaxxer that can help a lot of you young ones out

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
So I'm leaving this here for you guys. The ones that wanna improve on their situation and get out. Not the autist doomers. Enjoy and subscribe.

I vouches for him. Beats Tails any day 😉 Good luck guys.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
this dolphincel looks like a fucking nerd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, BoneDensity, fruitgunpop and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and StrangerDanger
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, Deleted member 16275, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
nichemaxxing

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
asian version of @inferiorpispot234

Oh ffs why must you mention a man that had a village upbringing

We're focusing only on the west here

Leave your sandal flapping bum chums from across the other side of the world out of it

• JFL
Reactions: litaz, fruitgunpop, Deleted member 16275 and 1 other person

Leave your sandal flapping bum chums from across the other side of the world out of it
I cant believe you an Indian British man encompassed by masculine virtues is listening to some 5'5 dolphin gook kid across the atlantic ocean doing weird ass blackpill asmr videos

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, fruitgunpop, Deleted member 16275 and 1 other person
I cant believe you an Indian British man encompassed by masculine virtues is listening to some 5'5 dolphin gook kid across the atlantic ocean doing weird ass blackpill asmr videos

I knew this was coming. It came on in my recommended while I am on away at lunch man. Fuck off looool

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and StrangerDanger
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
So I'm leaving this here for you guys. The ones that wanna improve on their situation and get out. Not the autist doomers. Enjoy and subscribe.

I vouches for him. Beats Tails any day 😉 Good luck guys.

i agree, just leanmaxx bro. i expect to be 7psl after ive leanmaxxed

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry

Oh ffs why must you be racist to me, uncle ravi?

His literal job is to judge how sexually attractive men who pay him are. What do you expect?

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back