Bruh please ban all curries from social media.

CFW432

CFW432

ABOS. MUST. DIE.
😭😭😭😭😭

Lmao

Bruh it's like at this point simply existing as a curry is a failo. Like straight up just breathing as a curry is liable for someone to want to attack you. Lmao move the fuck over jews, curries are ACTUALLY literally the most truest victims in this world.

This is literally the fucking official sopranos Twitter page Lmao. Someone please send a fucking missile and take out all of Indias satellites, that way they won't ever be able to access the internet ever again.

The more 3rd world mainlanders that exist on social media, the more western born and raised desis will suffer for simply having the misfortune of being born curry. I literally hate God. I literally hate him. I hate all gods and all deities tbh. I hate everyone. And I hate everything. I truly hope that one day a curry Hitler rises, starts a world War, and the Indian army goes around killing millions, if not billions of people around the world.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, got.daim, watah and 7 others
Over for you. Bleach skin , Dye hair blonde, Wear blue contacts and Change your name from Mohammed to Mike.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Ricky212, SecularIslamist and 6 others

Attachments

• ssstik.io_@neverchad_1719791742819.mp4
    587.9 KB
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Chadeep
I don't live in India but these fuck faces are trying their absolute hardest to tax my ethnicity to oblivion.

I hope they all find their way to train tracks.

Attachments

• 1720856309821.png
    1720856309821.png
    761.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, iblamechico and jué
India must become developed super power FAST

Why you blaming curries for this lmfao. This one in particular didn't even say anything flagrant, those mfs are literally just racist :forcedsmile:

Why you blaming curries for this lmfao. This one in particular didn't even say anything flagrant, those mfs are literally just racist :forcedsmile:
I'm not even blaming him for anything he did. It's literally gotten so bad simply existing as a curry on the internet, people will just be randomly blatantly racist to you if you have your face and name on your profile, even if you literally didn't do anything.

They will never ban them 1 billion + incels to farm view from

It's from an episode when Tony gets food poisoning after eating Indian...

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and CFW432
He doesnt look like a bad Indian tbh.

Yeah I'm surprised I see this more often as well. Even from official companies with a gold mark. It's totally over for curries.

truly hope that one day a curry Hitler rises, starts a world War, and the Indian army goes around killing millions, if not billions of people around the world.
Say no more

Users who are viewing this thread

Back