Reactions: n9wiff, BideltMaxer and WhoTookVendetta
Didn’t you already ask this a few days ago

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BideltMaxer and WhoTookVendetta
My answer is not on the poll

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
If I don’t brush my teeth for at least 2 minutes, and twice a day they look yellow as fuck

After waking up and before going to sleeping is law.
And whenever you eat.
But take care with the chamicals in the toothpaste. Search for some info about it.

Twice daily, minimum.

I begin my routine by using a floss pick to remove any food particles and plaque between my teeth. Next, I use TheraBreath Plaque Control Pre-Brush Oral Rinse to further minimize plaque and prepare my mouth. I then meticulously brush with an Oral-B iO6 electric toothbrush, which I purchased from Target for $149.99—never Walmart. This model offers advanced features like personalized brushing modes and real-time feedback through its smart pressure sensor, ensuring a thorough and effective clean. I will usually scroll through offtopic while maintaining focus on brushing each quadrant of my mouth for the recommended two minutes. After brushing, I use Listerine Clinical Solutions Enamel Strength Fluoride Mouthwash to strengthen my enamel and eliminate any residual bacteria. I complement this with flossing after every meal, brushing my teeth a minimum of twice daily—once in the morning and once before bed—and regular dental checkups, ensuring my dedication to dental hygiene is both rigorous and comprehensive.

Twice daily, minimum.

I begin my routine by using a floss pick to remove any food particles and plaque between my teeth. Next, I use TheraBreath Plaque Control Pre-Brush Oral Rinse to further minimize plaque and prepare my mouth. I then meticulously brush with an Oral-B iO6 electric toothbrush, which I purchased from Target for $149.99—never Walmart. This model offers advanced features like personalized brushing modes and real-time feedback through its smart pressure sensor, ensuring a thorough and effective clean. I will usually scroll through offtopic while maintaining focus on brushing each quadrant of my mouth for the recommended two minutes. After brushing, I use Listerine Clinical Solutions Enamel Strength Fluoride Mouthwash to strengthen my enamel and eliminate any residual bacteria. I complement this with flossing after every meal, brushing my teeth a minimum of twice daily—once in the morning and once before bed—and regular dental checkups, ensuring my dedication to dental hygiene is both rigorous and comprehensive.
dnr

Once after I wakeup

Once before I sleep

Dental hygiene is cope all around :feelshah: