Many don't even floss

• +1
Reactions: cutecel, Chadelite, samm735 and 2 others
no tongue for face

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Norwooder, Barbarossa_, BigChinHispanic and 9 others
Yes, but remember if your face is more repulsive than your tongue, it's completely over.

• JFL
Reactions: anti caking agents and thickdickdaddy27
Come here and brush it

I've been using a tongue scraper for as long as I can remember
It shocked me when I realized most ppl don't even know what that is
Many don't even floss
never understood Americans' obsession with flossing, never flossed in my life and my dentist tells me how clean my teeth are every single checkup

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, gymislife and samm735
never understood Americans' obsession with flossing, never flossed in my life and my dentist tells me how clean my teeth are every single checkup
Are your teeth straight or are they crooked with gaps
Mine are straight and white so food gets easily stuck especially in between molars

Many don't even floss
I'll give them a pass for not flossing as long as they're brushing everyday but not brushing their tongue??:sick:

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
i clear tongue with knife dedly serious

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
Everytime I go to the dentist they're like wow your teeth are clean and good, Woah did you get braces before (never did), then they start flossing and they're like Woah dude you gotta start flossing immediately

Are your teeth straight or are they crooked with gaps
Mine are straight and white so food gets easily stuck especially in between molars
Had braces so they're straight, but my skull grew bigger after braces came off so there's tiny gaps in between that are only noticable from extremely upclose

Had braces so they're straight, but my skull grew bigger after braces came off so there's tiny gaps in between that are only noticable from extremely upclose
That explains

Or just run your tongue against your teeth for lazycels like me.

• Ugh..
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
just took a picture of mine should i wash it?
Main qimg e91e24e3ffa6cd89039b128d0c2a7b96

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, Enlil and thickdickdaddy27
Mods need to sticky this thread. It's such an important daily reminder for you nasty breaths out there.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I already do tyvm

• Love it
Reactions: Enlil and thickdickdaddy27

Americans eat shit food and think obsessively cleaning their teeth will make up for it. If you eat a proper diet then you don't even need to brush your teeth and they will be perfectly formed with no cavities or bad smells (of course brushing helps). Pretty much all dental problems are caused by malnutrition and dysfunctional saliva. There are vegans brushing 3 times a day getting their teeth pulled out and there are tribespeople who never heard of a toothbrush with perfect teeth.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Robocok and thickdickdaddy27
Americans eat shit food and think obsessively cleaning their teeth will make up for it. If you eat a proper diet then you don't even need to brush your teeth and they will be perfectly formed with no cavities or bad smells (of course brushing helps). Pretty much all dental problems are caused by malnutrition and dysfunctional saliva. There are vegans brushing 3 times a day getting their teeth pulled out and there are tribespeople who never heard of a toothbrush with perfect teeth.
THIS

Many don't even floss
Flossing is an American meme.

Tongue scraping is legit though.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and thickdickdaddy27
I use a tongue scraper.

• +1
Sometimes I don’t brush for a week

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
i have never had a day in my life where i didn't brush them twice
That's really good. There's no harm in forgetting here and there as long as you're consistent

No they use a toothbrush from a tree

Called a miswaak

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
Failing to meet basic personal hygiene should mean people don’t even have the right to complain about not getting laid, forget about stacies coming to jump them in their basement

• +1