Brutal 6’8 BBC height mog

9cel

9cel

Pump and dump=law
IMG 5899

the picture is self explanatory, it gets more brutal the more you look at it

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and BeanletMogger
Why are black people still allowed in Europe?

• +1
Reactions: noobs, asdvek and Epola
what benefit would i get objectively, or is it just "the feels"
You appeal more to girls with giga height fetish and theres really no drawbacks to the height itself only the lankiness and horse face correlated to it, also when you wanna have kids you dont have to worry about him not being tall.

You appeal more to girls with giga height fetish
No, nigga. You appeal to nearly ALL girls like that. Girls wanna be consentually RAPED. Thrown like a doll by a larger predator

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
You appeal more to girls with giga height fetish and theres really no drawbacks to the height itself only the lankiness and horse face correlated to it, also
source that you appeal more?
when you wanna have kids you dont have to worry about him not being tall.
My dad was 5'7, mom 5'3, thats not an outlier genes go generations and years back and you being tall isnt necessarily going to lower the chances of kids being short because you have no idea if it was a mutation or not.

• +1
source that you appeal more?
Srsly
My dad was 5'7, mom 5'3, thats not an outlier genes go generations and years back and you being tall isnt necessarily going to lower the chances of kids being short because you have no idea if it was a mutation or not.
True that happens but most people who are tall also have tall parents mine are 6’4&5’7 my uncle is 6’3.5 with 6’6 and 5’8 parents

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
Srsly

True that happens but most people who are tall also have tall parents mine are 6’4&5’7 my uncle is 6’3.5 with 6’6 and 5’8 parents
why 6'8 when you can be 7'5? theres a limit

why 6'8 when you can be 7'5? theres a limit
People who are 7’+ are literally deformed and their heights are too awkward, 6’8 is perfect

People who are 7’+ are literally deformed and their heights are too awkward, 6’8 is perfect
dont get me wrong, id rather be 6'8 than 5'10, but in my opinion strong 6'3/6'4 is the best height

• +1
I agree yes
Yeah cause im 6'3.2 and i know this one black guy who's 5'10 and i tower over him so easily i just feel like im already perceived as tall

the inches that matter the most are when you are about average height and they lose importance, such as going from 7'1 to 7'3 loses improtance as compared to 6'6 to 6'8 etc

• +1
just pretend to be an nba player