Brutal Accent Pill.

john2

john2

Gyneolatry Fiend
So today, I had a systems analysis and design lecture. The ppt had a slide of a video included in it.

The lecturer played the video and the first thing you hear is some funny ass curry nigga speaking in a sharp cringey curry accent, the entire room was laughing at that guy. Even the lecturer was smiling, she couldn't control it herself.

Honestly, out of all cringey ethnic accents, after gooks, it's curries.
They have the most meme worthy accent. I can't believe how 1 billion of them cope with this, speaking it in government offices too, like jfl tbh.

Aussie or British accent or death.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 7926, the next o'pry and 5 others
Agreed, if you have dindu or gook accent even if you’re chang or chadpreet it will absolutely kill your sex appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and john2
Canuck accent or death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
I remember one time a currycel was new too school and a group of girls just laughed at him the moment they heard his accent

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and turkproducer
Agreed, if you have dindu or gook accent even if you’re chang or chadpreet it will absolutely kill your sex appeal.
It's because it is just comical af. Like even in the workforce, in western countries, no body will take you seriously with that accent.
Your boss will be coping hard trying not to act immature and laugh lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 5061 and turkproducer
I remember one time a currycel was new too school and a group of girls just laughed at him the moment they heard his accent
same shit happened at mine as well tbh
It's because it is just comical af. Like even in the workforce, in western countries, no body will take you seriously with that accent.
Your boss will be coping hard trying not to act immature and laugh lol.
damn it’s pretty ogre i’m ngl

• +1
Reactions: john2
Canuck accent or death
Jfc at this.
More like Cancuck lul.

British accent is the most supreme one, after that is the bogan aussie one that is ideal for thugs and semi-smart cunts.

italian or french accent mogs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and turkproducer
italian or french accent mogs
I have a European tutorial instructor, he's most likely french, but i can't understand half the stuff he utters ngl. But it doesn't sound horrible. It only suits romantic moods and all that stuff imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
I have a very working class British accent, think how they speak in Peaky Blinders. Is this a mogger accent?

• +1
I have a very working class British accent, think how they speak in Peaky Blinders. Is this a mogger accent?
Yes bro, imagine sounding like James bond, i'm gonna guess your voice is an instant pussy hydrator tbh.

• Woah
Reactions: Krezo
Yes bro, imagine sounding like James bond, i'm gonna guess your voice is an instant pussy hydrator tbh.
Tenor

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip, Deleted member 1560 and turkproducer
Chad with foreign accent: exotic and sexy

Incel with posh accent: nobody gives a fuck

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Chad with foreign accent: exotic and sexy

Incel with posh accent: nobody gives a fuck
Yeah, but a Chadpreet with his curry accent = death sentence honestly.

Imagine being like this and walking up to a chick in a bar, then saying 'ello i am chad preet, bobs and vagene?'

The bouncers will be there in no time.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Yeah, but a Chadpreet with his curry accent = death sentence honestly.

Imagine being like this and walking up to a chick in a bar, then saying 'ello i am chad preet, bobs and vagene?'

The bouncers will be there in no time.
That’s true too. The status of your accent basically reflects the status of your country.

Curry accent: poverty and street shitting.

• +1
indian accent is pretty funny ngl

filthy frank alone brings the net worth of asians far above curries

Image result for filthy frank gif

• +1