Brutal Acne pill going back to dermatologist again

TARAN

TARAN

Scarred for life
Even im on done on accutane for 4 months and my acne was gone left severe scarring but atleast I could wash my face properly but now the acne is returning back at first it was small now it's those big cystic pimples again and I'm visiting the same dermatologist :feelsbadman:
I literally got social anxiety, depression, failed a class and my whole way of thinking is now im fucking sad 24/7 and still living I don't know how

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep and descension
@descension @Chadeep

• +1
Reactions: descension
I’m sorry

• So Sad
Reactions: TARAN
Do you mean you discontinued accutane after 4 months cause your acne was gone?

Rookie mistake if yea

Dermatologist stopped it
Then he's a retard
You should absolutely finish the treatment even if you're acne free
Or it has a high chance of coming back, just as it did for you

Then he's a retard
You should absolutely finish the treatment even if you're acne free
Or it has a high chance of coming back, just as it did for you
He said the treatment is finished, bhai there are lot of scars on my face and I'm just 17 all of the normies got clear skin and they eat like shit do shit :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: descension
He said the treatment is finished, bhai there are lot of scars on my face and I'm just 17 all of the normies got clear skin and they eat like shit do shit :feelswah:
It's the same for me, and I'm just 16.
People weren't made equal

Brutal is the scars severe can u pm them let me pm mine
I still have acne so they don't really show but I'm sure I have at least mikd scarring on my temples

I still have acne so they don't really show but I'm sure I have at least mikd scarring on my temples
Well mine is near severe
Cuz my acne is cystic big nodules I've got one on my cheek rn and it hurts

Even im on done on accutane for 4 months and my acne was gone left severe scarring but atleast I could wash my face properly but now the acne is returning back at first it was small now it's those big cystic pimples again and I'm visiting the same dermatologist :feelsbadman:
I literally got social anxiety, depression, failed a class and my whole way of thinking is now im fucking sad 24/7 and still living I don't know how
just take zinc bro

You fap 3 times a day ?

abuse accutane with topical tret and dont eat food, itll fix it jfl:lul: