illest-mogger

Fwhrcel

Still don’t know why she held the gun on his/her head

:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill, NZb6Air, notsocommonthumb and 2 others
Nigger monkey 30 iq parents fault for giving their daughter a loaded weapon. I don't understand nigger households.

Also funny how she has her finger at the trigger in a loaded gun while fucking aiming it at someones head point blank. Stupid bitch. Then kills her afterwards. Deserved death ngl.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel, notsocommonthumb, illest-mogger and 2 others
nigger IQ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ss07, ElTruecel, illest-mogger and 2 others
LOLL I SAW THAT VIDEO

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and illest-mogger
Black kids can never celebrate they culture without huawhyte peepo judging them for it.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: illest-mogger and EdgyFashionist
two welfare apes gone, good riddance

• JFL
Reactions: illest-mogger
Typical foids being retarded.

ive seen it

• +1
Great. 2 Niggers down

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill and illest-mogger

Still don’t know why she held the gun on his/her head

:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

A messed up situation there. Some believe she killed herself because of what she had done but I believe her death was another accident.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxed, illest-mogger, EdgyFashionist and 1 other person
Crazy how quickly she just shot herself without any hesitation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air, LuckyBeast, illest-mogger and 1 other person
natural selection

• +1
Reactions: Mull70 and illest-mogger
A messed up situation there. Some believe she killed herself because of what she had done but I believe her death was another accident.
Nah I think she just didn’t want to deal with the situation and going to court and all that so she just gave up and killed herself

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill and BigJimsWornOutTires
Nah I think she just didn’t want to deal with the situation and going to court and all that so she just gave up and killed herself
Maybe. A spontaneous reaction.

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill and illest-mogger
Nigger monkey 30 iq parents fault for giving their daughter a loaded weapon. I don't understand nigger households.

Also funny how she has her finger at the trigger in a loaded gun while fucking aiming it at someones head point blank. Stupid bitch. Then kills her afterwards. Deserved death ngl.
JFL I feel bad for the last guy though. Although this household has negative iq I do hold some sort of sympathy, just a brutal situation to be in and I believe it was 100% the parents fault

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
JFL I feel bad for the last guy though. Although this household has negative iq I do hold some sort of sympathy, just a brutal situation to be in and I believe it was 100% the parents fault
I dont give a fuck ur retarded if u have sympathy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReinerGeist1 and illest-mogger
  • JFL
Niggers aren't human watching that video made me.laugh hard at the stupidity of negros

• +1
yes it's doubtful she could immediately override self preservation instinct that quickly. most likely still in shock, fumbling with guns, and domed herself lol

• +1
Reactions: illest-mogger and BigJimsWornOutTires
Natural selection

• +1
Seriously, are niggers retarded? :feelsree:

my dad would beat me into a fucking pulp if I pointed a gun at anyone with my finger on the trigger

• JFL