BRUTAL angle of me

NilsTheChad

NilsTheChad

Iron
this pic was taken like with a 0.5 filter i think iphone and its zoomed in but wanted to know your toughts on the way i look in this photo here

Attachments

• IMG_9021.png
    IMG_9021.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
brag post u fucking subhuman nigger u would have not posted it if u really thought that

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, protomogger9873, Squirreljak and 9 others
brag post u fucking subhuman nigger u would have not posted it if u really thought that
yeah i want to higten my ego on a looksmax/incel forum womp womp i guess

this pic was taken like with a 0.5 filter i think iphone and its zoomed in but wanted to know your toughts on the way i look in this photo here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi and NilsTheChad
lol tbh now thinking abt it what am i expcecting from users theres nothing to reply to, delete post xd

• +1
Reactions: ubicuse
brag how, he looks like a disgusting fucking ogre in that picture

• +1
Reactions: xxv
ways to improove ?
fix haircut, shit looks flat. fix nasolabial folds, maybe try pdo threading for that. genio, something for your eye area, can’t rlly see it well but just looks janky in the picture

• +1
Reactions: xxv and NilsTheChad
fix haircut, shit looks flat. fix nasolabial folds, maybe try pdo threading for that. genio, something for your eye area, can’t rlly see it well but just looks janky in the picture
yeah im just growing my shit out and later gonna think what to do with it,
AND HEY HOLY FUCK FIRST PERSON TO TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK THE WRINKLES ON MY NOSE to mouth area ARE THANK YOU now i can work on fixing that shit

• +1
Reactions: ubicuse and vzidel
yeah im just growing my shit out and later gonna think what to do with it,
AND HEY HOLY FUCK FIRST PERSON TO TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK THE WRINKLES ON MY NOSE to mouth area ARE THANK YOU now i can work on fixing that shit
nasolabial folds are so brutal bro i have them and cant get rid of them lmfao

What this site has become for god's sake

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
“6.17” wow you’re so accurate and subsantiated with your ratings dude must put a lot of effort and thought into these and not just spewing out random fucking numbers on a whim by just eyeball rating right dude :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: just ran the calculations in your head real quick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga and Darkeningstar
“6.17” wow you’re so accurate and subsantiated with your ratings dude must put a lot of effort and thought into these and not just spewing out random fucking numbers on a whim by just eyeball rating right dude :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: just ran the calculations in your head real quick
?

@cromagnon @manletmogger @Darkeningstar This dude is cranking and crunching the numbers and running some serious calculations on these ratings, gotta give it to him. It’s been a while since the forum has been blessed with such a gifted mind. I personally give OP a 5.7485 out of a possible 9.9768945, thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, shalomnigga, greywind and 2 others
@cromagnon @manletmogger @Darkeningstar This dude is cranking and crunching the numbers and running some serious calculations on these ratings, gotta give it to him. It’s been a while since the forum has been blessed with such a gifted mind. I personally give OP a 5.7485 out of a possible 9.9768945, thoughts?
first ever AI generated looksmaxx rating bot

• JFL
Reactions: nword49
first ever AI generated looksmaxx rating bot
Gives me some vague passive aggresive response everytime I call out one of his bullshit unsubstantiated ratings like a GTA 5 npc lol I’m convinced this dude is some form of forum robot

• JFL
Reactions: manletmogger
im gonna go on a precise rating spree like him

• JFL
Reactions: nword49

• +1
Reactions: NilsTheChad and nword49
subhuman just end it

• +1
Reactions: NilsTheChad
muh its only a problem when bloated and kinda talking thats it
idk how to get rid of them, they normally are the worst when i wake up but they lessen throughout the day. also some days its more prominent than others.

• +1
Reactions: NilsTheChad
😭😭

you look like the despicable me scientist that got hit with a hair transplant