Brutal autismpill

everythingisacope

everythingisacope

I don't believe in yesterday
Ever since lurking this forum 3 months ago and joining in January I saw these pictures of @Amnesia and thought to myself that he has some slightly uncanny weird look , plus a nose that is aesthetic but something seemed off about this guy.
Screenshot 20210304 130940 Chrome

Screenshot 20210304 130937 Chrome

In the pics above u can see that he has wide set eyes, and his nose was naturally broader to suit the IPD and although it did look more natural on him this one is more "aesthetically pleasing".Apart from that he has wide zygos and a compact midface.One more feature is that he has a relatively large mouth too(more prominent in the pics where he was younger since chin was smaller).

I was doing some research on autism and came upon this article that shows a study that has been done on autistic children and their facial features,and how you can identify autism from a young age.

"Children with autism have distinct facial features: Study - CBS News" https://www.cbsnews.com/news/children-with-autism-have-distinct-facial-features-study/

These are the things they found common in all autistic children
Screenshot 20210304 132231 Google

Now, since he is an acknowledged member that has also been active for 2 years plus has shown proof of everything I would definitely say he is not LARPing.He,himself has also said that he felt from a young age that he is different and not like the other kids and as you can see he also exhibits the same facial features as an autist.

Now, the brutal suifuel was when I closely looked at myself and saw that : eyes are wide set,my zygos are wide too, compact midface,wide philtrum and the mouth is relatively normal.

Conclusion : it is what it is.You can have autism to a lesser extent and still be a relatively "NT" person, but I do find it extremely interesting how your face literally mirrors your health and "soul", or more specifically reflects it.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Merćer, fernandobrocolli, Deleted member 7580 and 11 others
@Amnesia brutal af but he has the looks so he's fine lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 5522 and everythingisacope
Autists always look like they're staring into empty space, I don't understand why they can't fake a normal stare even when they're aware of that, it shouldn't be that hard.

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 5746 and 2 others
According to this forum, everyone is affected by autism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and everythingisacope
Welcome to the club

F9013126ef6e28a5b5892833e065f255

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Catawampus, Mongrelcel and 10 others
According to this forum, everyone is affected by autism
I think many people are affected by it, but since the general IQ is pretty low barely anyone will notice mild versions of autism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and Deleted member 10602
Ngl wish I had his model-tier IPD and es-ratio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9819
Ever since lurking this forum 3 months ago and joining in January I saw these pictures of @Amnesia and thought to myself that he has some slightly uncanny weird look , plus a nose that is aesthetic but something seemed off about this guy.
View attachment 1021557
View attachment 1021555
In the pics above u can see that he has wide set eyes, and his nose was naturally broader to suit the IPD and although it did look more natural on him this one is more "aesthetically pleasing".Apart from that he has wide zygos and a compact midface.One more feature is that he has a relatively large mouth too(more prominent in the pics where he was younger since chin was smaller).

I was doing some research on autism and came upon this article that shows a study that has been done on autistic children and their facial features,and how you can identify autism from a young age.

"Children with autism have distinct facial features: Study - CBS News" https://www.cbsnews.com/news/children-with-autism-have-distinct-facial-features-study/

These are the things they found common in all autistic children
View attachment 1021563
Now, since he is an acknowledged member that has also been active for 2 years plus has shown proof of everything I would definitely say he is not LARPing.He,himself has also said that he felt from a young age that he is different and not like the other kids and as you can see he also exhibits the same facial features as an autist.

Now, the brutal suifuel was when I closely looked at myself and saw that : eyes are wide set,my zygos are wide too, compact midface,wide philtrum and the mouth is relatively normal.

Conclusion : it is what it is.You can have autism to a lesser extent and still be a relatively "NT" person, but I do find it extremely interesting how your face literally mirrors your health and "soul", or more specifically reflects it.
You say this but I am hard diagnosed and just this:
78946229 18AD 4E2E B0F5 1B42549F23CE

how many ot those I fall into?

• Woah
Reactions: fernandobrocolli
Ngl wish I had his model-tier IPD and es-ratio
he always had a good base although jaw and chin failo but tbh the canthoplasty was lifefuel plus contactfrauding plus leanmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and Need2Ascend
you have a wide philtrum and cant see zygos and real midface ratio since lens cucking but probably wide zygos too and a compact midface too
My zygos are undeniably wide tbf, philtrum true, midface is on the longer side but not excessive

he always had a good base although jaw and chin failo but tbh the canthoplasty was lifefuel plus contactfrauding plus leanmaxxing
Yea the truth is he always had a good base, good harmony, he never was ugly, just not doing any softmaxxes and getting a buzz cut at 18 (or whatever his age was on those old pics) was looksminning him the most

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope
My zygos are undeniably wide tbf, philtrum true, midface is on the longer side but not excessive
Might be an exception but did you have any of said features as a child compared to your peers?

only wide zygos and wide philtrum...weird tbh but you do have a pretty wide face for its length now at 18
At 18 I now have a skull 145 mm across (zygos) and around 8.5 inches tall, IPD of 65, mouth width of 55mm

At 18 I now have a skull 145 mm across (zygos) and around 8.5 inches tall, IPD of 65, mouth width of 55mm
see if you don't exhibit such traits in the face then at least on paper 😂😂

high prenatal t

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Definitely fall into zygos and short midface category, the rest not really
You sure about short midface? Measured mine at like 1.1? Well 70mm/65 in reality

You sure about short midface? Measured mine at like 1.1? Well 70mm/65 in reality
Midface is face width (byzogomatic width) divided by height (eyebrows to upper lip)
Considering ur zygos I very very highly doubt ur midface ratio is 1.1

Midface is face width (byzogomatic width) divided by height (eyebrows to upper lip)
Considering ur zygos I very very highly doubt ur midface ratio is 1.1
Oh that is FWHR mate, mine is 2.05 iirc.

Midface ratio is eyeheight to top lip divided by IPD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
  • +1
It would be assumed so given the findings so your conclusion is still somewhat useful
U don't look autistic to me tho ngl, unlike some members like @copingvolcel
Honestly I could diagnose him with autiem without ever even hearing him speak or talking to him. A picture says everything u need to know

• JFL
Honestly I could diagnose him with autiem without ever even hearing him speak or talking to him. A picture says everything u need to know
Probably because I have overpowered the autism with narciness :feelskek:

what does he look like lmao?

• +1
Even though @Amnesia looks good after his procedures, he always looked a bit off to me, a bit artificial.

• +1
I have the total opposite of the autism pheno

You should take a picture of yourself send it to the social services and claim autismbuxs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and everythingisacope
@copingvolcel thoughts on this brutalisation? :lul: :feelswhy:

• +1
indeed high prenatal T does increase the chance of u getting autism and being more aggressive overall

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
  • +1
@copingvolcel thoughts on this brutalisation? :lul: :feelswhy:
It's not autism, it's looks, especially my eyes, which are round and very deep set into my skull and that, unfortunately, is something that no surgery could ever fix. But seeing as how I am tall and can gymmax, I don't see it as a big deal that my face doesn't look great. Although, gymmaxxing won't make me into a Chad, it can make me into a slayer, and that is enough for me.

• +1