brutal ban appeal

ryuken

ryuken

Master Sergeant of 2024cels - 🧑🏻‍🌾
Screenshot 20240901 133636 Chrome

the guy has been banned for 2 years they didn't even respond or react to his appeal they just left him like that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: YungTrappa, JustCallMeKash, WanderingBurro and 17 others
cause he's irrelevant my nigga

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and ryuken
cause he's irrelevant my nigga
mods respond to most people in the ban appeals even greycels so it's not about that i'm curious why did he get banned in the first place lol

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and Outerz14
mods respond to most people in the ban appeals even greycels so it's not about that i'm curious why did he get banned in the first place lol
The mods forgot about blud

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, noobs and ryuken

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: YungTrappa, Rzn, sb23 and 9 others
brutal shit. logged on for the first time in years asking to get unbanned just to get ignored. maybe his second attempt/thread in 2026 will be noticed by mods

• JFL
Reactions: cooldude1231, FreakShowCel, noobs and 5 others
@Slasher

• JFL
Reactions: noobs and ryuken
Never begun

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rzn and ryuken
he has 8 warnings for posting gay shit, mostly trannies.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: YungTrappa, GlamourPursuer, goo25 and 17 others
he has 8 warnings for posting gay shit, mostly trannies.
Why ban @MACAN? ok so you know who he is, why you guys give a fuck? why not give him a chance?

Because you keep banning him or he had an alt on top of MACAN? like, after MACAN.
MACAN isn't his first account, it's an account he made after his main got banned for trying to create an alt, so it was an attempt at ban evasion.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sb23, wsada and exo
bc the mods are lazy, you have to message spam them to check your thread.

MACAN isn't his first account, it's an account he made after his main got banned for trying to create an alt, so it was an attempt at ban evasion.
why do users here make so many alts :lul:

• +1
Reactions: watah and truthhurts
bc the mods are lazy, you have to message spam them to check your thread.
all posts in ban appeals have to be approved manually, tagging the mod that banned you helps but we still see it regardless.

• +1
Reactions: sb23, TechnoBoss and truthhurts
why do users here make so many alts :lul:
they attempt to make alts, and usually fail, then complain we banned them for attempting to do it, and then they continue trying to make alts because they can't wait for 4 days until their ban for attempting to make alts expires, so then they end up being permanently banned on every account.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goo25, The Grinch, Gaygymmaxx and 3 others
Why is it not permitted to create alts tho? Any specific reason for that:feelsthink:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: deadstock and notsocommonthumb
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
brutal shit. logged on for the first time in years asking to get unbanned just to get ignored. maybe his second attempt/thread in 2026 will be noticed by mods
who are u all talking btw

• +1
Why is it not permitted to create alts tho? Any specific reason for that:feelsthink:
im guessing niggas would create many alts and then rep farm

• Woah
almost all alts are specifically made for nefarious purposes, the trolling/shitposting would get even worse.

• +1
Reactions: sb23, TechnoBoss, exo and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Orc and truthhurts
mods prolly itching to post a dnr video on his appeal :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: shia.jihadist, watah, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person

ryuken

• +1
Why is it not permitted to rape children tho? Any specific reason for that:feelsthink:

• JFL
they attempt to make alts, and usually fail, then complain we banned them for attempting to do it, and then they continue trying to make alts because they can't wait for 4 days until their ban for attempting to make alts expires, so then they end up being permanently banned on every account.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wsada and truthhurts
all posts in ban appeals have to be approved manually, tagging the mod that banned you helps but we still see it regardless.
I'm talking from experience mate, you been here for what 2 days lol

free my goat Slasher

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14, sb23, noobs and 1 other person
almost all alts are specifically made for nefarious purposes, the trolling/shitposting would get even worse.
I get that but what if you want to post something like a “rate my dic pics”, but you don’t want it linked to say an account containing a pic of your face. As I was writing this, I thought of a solution. Use a reaction to this post if you want me to tag you in the suggestions thread.