Brutal BBC Article About Manlets

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel

Jfl. Can't even login to BBC news and get my daily dose of world politics and other shite without the blackpill anymore.

It's everywhere

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, Dicklet.4.3, Stingray and 1 other person
Manlets have it hard
Who would have gueesses

Dn clk-cortisol safe

"According to Malcolm Gladwell's book, Blink, it is estimated that an inch of height is worth an extra $789 (£699) a year in salary. This means that a man who is 6ft tall, might earn $7,890 more a year than I would for the same job. Over the course of a 40-year career, that could amount to a difference of $315,600."

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2745 and turkproducer
What's your take on this guy ?

Alpha M

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, turkproducer, Stingray and 2 others

Alpha M

Just another YouTube lying wanker who wants to make the most money so he tries to appeal to every demographic possible.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stingray, TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 2745 and 5 others
"According to Malcolm Gladwell's book, Blink, it is estimated that an inch of height is worth an extra $789 (£699) a year in salary. This means that a man who is 6ft tall, might earn $7,890 more a year than I would for the same job. Over the course of a 40-year career, that could amount to a difference of $315,600."
My 1 inch lifts a worth $789, daaaaamn

Alpha M

He's coping hard short height isn't attractive to Women, period.

Here's what all Women deep down think of short Men

(fast forward to 1:43:30 and watch till the end)

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, WhiskeyCocaine and CopingCel
Apart from health issues, being short is literally by far the worst thing that can happen to a man.

Jfl. Can't even login to BBC news and get my daily dose of world politics and other shite without the blackpill anymore.

It's everywhere
This is good. Manlet suffering should be acknowledged.
Apart from health issues, being short is literally by far the worst thing that can happen to a man.
Having a subhuman face is much worse than being short.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Imagine, the price of an house.

Depends on the industry. You wouldn't pay Taban less because he is short.

Cope. I looked at that guys twitter. So many women wanting his dick hard. Plus he’s a solid 8/10 psl

@knajjd me's

3009.jpg