• JFL
Reactions: MewingJBP, Deleted member 5608, highT and 1 other person
Horoscope bitches

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rasputin, MewingJBP, Deleted member 5608 and 2 others
The most stupid pill, there exists:

" Men that listen to women pill".

If you wanna go insane, you gotta listen to women. They are walking contradictions, and hypocrites. In words.

Just become deaf to women words, and only watch their actions. And they are easy to understand

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rasputin, MewingJBP, Deleted member 5608 and 12 others
The most stupid pill, there exists:

" Men that listen to women pill".

If you wanna go insane, you gotta listen to women. They are walking contradictions, and hypocrites.
Just become deaf to women words, and only watch their actions. And they are easy to understand
Cope, if you don't have respect for women, it's over.

• JFL
Reactions: MewingJBP, Dr. Greenberg, Deleted member 9344 and 4 others
It's because girls love October-December it's the period they get to stay inside all day and get, because it's cold outside, I love that too, but nothing crazy.

Anyway I'm born 8 October so high tea

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5608
Holy shit girls are retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5608, Dr. Greenberg and TUSSELEIF
over if youre born period

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Only girls would say stupid shit like that. I havent met a guy yet that believe in horoscope.

And people wonder why I think women shouldn’t vite

I discover new things girls care about every day. Now I’m a girl for being born in July:forcedsmile:. Fuck these girls who think they are so fucking important. They need to get their ego shattered to bits one day.

Only girls would say stupid shit like that. I havent met a guy yet that believe in horoscope.
only guys who believe in horoscope are faggots or guys who want to fuck women who believe in horoscope

• +1
Reactions: GucciMvne
Of course they are black :feelshaha:

It's because girls love October-December it's the period they get to stay inside all day and get, because it's cold outside, I love that too, but nothing crazy.

Anyway I'm born 8 October so high tea
3E96A065 35B3 42A7 B3FA 2FF06F19D5B4
Manlet cope

I mog you was born in new year.

over if youre born period

Its been over for 19 years. Techicically chad ends up the same as you though use that as cope we were born to nothing and we die to nothing chwd was born to something but ultimately returns to nothing we all die thankfully unless there is an after life then im gonna legit rope to go to the after after life

Its been over for 19 years. Techicically chad ends up the same as you though use that as cope we were born to nothing and we die to nothing chwd was born to something but ultimately returns to nothing we all die thankfully unless there is an after life then im gonna legit rope to go to the after after life
Chad lives on through his prime genetics

If personality is heirtible then its really over that would kill al my copes
Both my parents are extroverts but i've been like this for as long as I can remember its hard to tell tbh

Both my parents are extroverts but i've been like this for as long as I can remember its hard to tell tbh

Lets pray chad cant transfer his personality down to the kids if thats the case chad really is immortal

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel

Technically, all human brains the produce reward chemicals dopamine and acetylcholine in reaction to internal and external reward experiences, or stimuli.

Reward chemicals are meant to energize us in reaction to certain stimuli, to keep us going back for more.

Introverts Brains Prefer Acetylcholine, Not Dopamine
However, certain types of stimuli activate certain reward chemicals quicker and slower for introverts vs. extroverts.

For example, studies show introverted brains produce dopamine much slower than extroverts in reaction to external stimuli like chaotic parties and loud music.<4>

That's why introverts tend to burn out faster in such settings; there's not enough reward.

Similarly, extrovert brains produce less acetylcholine than introverts in reaction to internal stimuli like reading and introspection.<5>

In other words, introvert brains have a preference for acetylcholine, which is produced in reaction to internal stimuli like quiet introspection. This is what truly energizes introverts.

This is also why they have different preferences when it comes to socializing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Introverts Brains Prefer Acetylcholine, Not Dopamine
However, certain types of stimuli activate certain reward chemicals quicker and slower for introverts vs. extroverts.

For example, studies show introverted brains produce dopamine much slower than extroverts in reaction to external stimuli like chaotic parties and loud music.<4>

That's why introverts tend to burn out faster in such settings; there's not enough reward.

Similarly, extrovert brains produce less acetylcholine than introverts in reaction to internal stimuli like reading and introspection.<5>

In other words, introvert brains have a preference for acetylcholine, which is produced in reaction to internal stimuli like quiet introspection. This is what truly energizes introverts.

This is also why they have different preferences when it comes to socializing.
Holy fuck when I am in parties I just don't feel anything tbh I just sit back and wait for it to end and feel tired.

Holy fuck when I am in parties I just don't feel anything tbh I just sit back and wait for it to end and feel tired.
introverted chemical make up of your brain.
Will be like that, for life. Probably.

Extreverts get dopamine rewards from brain, in thatparty environment. That's why they like it. But you as maybe heavily introverted brain person, don't get that reward from parties.

• +1
literally the opposite, summer is the high t chad of 4 seasons, winter and autumn are the low t recessed subhumans of seasons