brutal blackpill from my mom and female co-worker today

Deleted member 1212

Deleted member 1212

My mom said that when she was working alone the other day a window cleaner was creeping her out and staring at her so she made a customer stay with her until he left.
I asked her why the window cleaner was creepy even though i already knew the answer, her response “he looked like a serial killer.” JFL

Also my femaler co-worker said the same thing about a guy who is stalking her when she is working, she just pretended to be on the phone with a customer until the guy left (she described him as having long hair and being gross)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Baldingman1998 and johncruz12345
My mom said that when she was working alone the other day a window cleaner was creeping her out and staring at her so she made a customer stay with her until he left.
I asked her why the window cleaner was creepy even though i already knew the answer, her response “he looked like a serial killer.” JFL

Also my femaler co-worker said the same thing about a guy who is stalking her when she is working, she just pretended to be on the phone with a customer until the guy left (she described him as having long hair and being gross)
Youre telling me when dont like it when you stare at them from far away and clearly have a boner?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Baldingman1998
lol but muh low trust!

not sure what you’re trying to say

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 8765 and Hozay