Brutal blackpill from my ugly curry teacher

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
Long story short.
My math curry foid just fall in love with student she met in the past and she was talking about how good he is she mentioned that he was “ 6:4 with dreamy eyes and intelligent” and since there is about 1 good looking guy in our room, he is tall and good looking and my curry teacher can’t stop looking and joking with him and she always wiling to help at any time, and when us average/below average guys ask her question she get triggered. and also girls in my class try to sit next to that good looking guy. Man I’m feeling suifuel as hell this week I hate women nature.

Want women and attentions from girls and women bro??? Just be fucking good looking

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
My Indian TAs for my chem study hall type class asked me to stay after a number of times to talk to me
My teacher that I won't name also sent me nudes...not joking actually I could sue for sexual misconduct

My Indian TAs for my chem study hall type class asked me to stay after a number of times to talk to me
My teacher that I won't name also sent me nudes...not joking actually I could sue for sexual misconduct
Fake

Wow slayer of it true but if it fake just LOL

Wow slayer of it true but if it fake just LOL
She's a young teacher and I talked to her every day after class and asked if she wanted to get coffee one day and she agreed. Asked for my number after that and she sent me nudes cuz she was horny ig. I just did it so I could get participation points without going to class.

She's a young teacher and I talked to her every day after class and asked if she wanted to get coffee one day and she agreed. Asked for my number after that and she sent me nudes cuz she was horny ig. I just did it so I could get participation points without going to class.
Omg this monivate me to life I had one dance teacher who she care a lot about me and she said I have unique personality and she want to dance with me LOL I need to talk to teacher more so maybe I will get something