Brutal blackpill in Boruto (naruto confirms lookism jfl)

MoreCopeMoreRope

MoreCopeMoreRope

Bronze

Naruto villains are the most blackpilled niggas

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: micropp, CarrotMaxxer, Xangsane and 1 other person
He's spitting facts. But the Boruto series is still trash as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 74042
"that's nonsense"
6shgic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jinnu, framemoggerr, micropp and 4 others
It's funny how whenever something like this is said in a show it's always said by the bad guy.

• +1
Reactions: fuse
Shin Uchiha is just dumb faggot

He's spitting facts. But the Boruto series is still trash as fuck.
Its not as good as og naruto but most of the haters just hate cause its the wave. It ajnt that bad

It's funny how whenever something like this is said in a show it's always said by the bad guy.
Jfl every naruto villain was based and spit facts and some bluepilled main character will be like “thats wrong! The power of friends” or some bs and thats enough to change them completely

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
Its not as good as og naruto but most of the haters just hate cause its the wave. It ajnt that bad
I only liked the kid Naruto since I watched it as a child. But even Shippuden is bad and just made no sense. Naruto going around using words to make the most evil/ sadistic villains in the show turn good was beyond hilarious. An actual good villain getting back stabbed randomly out of thin air for another powerful villian to comeback to life was the most pointless shit ever and it shows that Kishimoto didn't know what the fuck he was doing with the series. And I'm not one of those haters that hate on Boruto cause it's a "wave" just to clarify. I was watching it when it started airing and it was just boring as fuck.

Narutos mom is a ginger stacey
IMG 1810

Last edited: