Brutal blackpill moment

iblamejoseph

iblamejoseph

Iron
I’m sitting in class with my friends and these group of foids get my friend to get me they ask what my name is and i say my name then one of my friends said jokingly “would you date him” they all in a instant said “ew no” and that i looked ugly. If i looked like a chad would they have still said that? The answer is no. Also when i walk past foids they always giggle and whisper to their friends something probably on my looks. It is so over.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: borismonster, enchanted_elixir, nathan and 1 other person
like we haven't heard this story a hundred thousand times

• +1
Reactions: nathan
brutal post/reputation ratio

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
I’m sitting in class with my friends and these group of foids get my friend to get me they ask what my name is and i say my name then one of my friends said jokingly “would you date him” they all in a instant said “ew no” and that i looked ugly. If i looked like a chad would they have still said that? The answer is no. Also when i walk past foids they always giggle and whisper to their friends something probably on my looks. It is so over.
Typical day for me in middle school.

If you can't get pussy in middle school, you'll never get it. Trust me.
In middle school, women will date anything that isn't ugly or low value.