BRUTAL BLACKPILL: TIKTOK WHORES ADMIT THAT NICE GUYS FINISH LAST BECAUSE “THEY’RE UGLY”

D

DisgustingIndian97

Coping Indian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pumanator, turkproducer, AutisticBeaner and 16 others
Zoomers are by far the most black pilled generation of all time lol.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Vvvvxxxx, owlofathena and 42 others
Tiktok is gigablackpill, they literally downranked ugly people in the algorithm

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, jordanbarrettisgod, Deleted member 11053 and 32 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, Good_Little_Goy, turkproducer and 11 others
there is no "nice guy". tons of tiktok e-boys would be "nice guy" if they were ugly.
aggresive dom male game kinda over in 2020.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mastermind, coping ethnic, Deleted member 5746 and 12 others
Nice guys are just ugly lmao. Girls would take a nice Chad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, coping ethnic, Gaia262 and 16 others
Whores.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena and SoyGune
Nice guys are just ugly lmao. Girls would take a nice Chad.
To an extent. But also letting people walk over you, constantly being nice even when it’s not deserved, and being too dependent on others (especially on a girl) instead of being an independent dude who has a lot of shit going on his own life goes a long way. Niceness isn’t appreciated if you make it your personality.

This is where I feel like there’s some intersection between black pill philosophy and red pill philosophy. I made a lot of mistakes with my first gf and I had to gradually learn how to stop being a little bitch. And I don’t mean the kind of pseudo alpha I’m gonna be a dick for no reason and not text back for days just to make it seem like I’m the shit. I mean genuinely incorporate interesting shit and goals in your life so you’re not making your life revolve around a girl, while also standing up for yourself and not being submissive so that other people actually respect you.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 1680 and 13 others
Most chads are bluepill nice guys btw. They rarely experience female rejection but are still programmed with gynocentrism. Constant female approval only reaffirms their gynocentrism. Unless they are like sociopath/ dark triad.

• +1
Reactions: SupremeDream, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 1680 and 9 others
To an extent. But also letting people walk over you, constantly being nice even when it’s not deserved, and being too dependent on others (especially on a girl) instead of being an independent dude who has a lot of shit going on his own life goes a long way. Niceness isn’t appreciated if you make it your personality.

This is where I feel like there’s some intersection between black pill philosophy and red pill philosophy. I made a lot of mistakes with my first gf and I had to gradually learn how to stop being a little bitch. And I don’t mean the kind of pseudo alpha I’m gonna be a dick for no reason and not text back for days just to make it seem like I’m the shit. I mean genuinely incorporate interesting shit and goals in your life so you’re not making your life revolve around a girl, while also standing up for yourself and not being submissive so that other people actually respect you.
True, Ive come to this realization too after browsing .me for so long. Personality does matter and being assertive matters. Not coping alpha bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 8765, Effortless and 1 other person
all of them are subhuman but their smv is through the roof. fuck this gay earth

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, Mastermind, Basedtheticz and 3 others
all of them are subhuman but their smv is through the roof. fuck this gay earth
So ironic how these ugly whores talk about their male equivalent or brothers

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and alriodai
What's ironic that people don't seem to realize is being chad can turn you into a bad boy, and it does for a lot. That's why there's an association there. You just have more options to cheat, you just naturally lose empathy for women over time because they're easily replaceable. You don't fall in love as much, you just have fun. You break a lot of hearts. It's even a stereotype when they see an attractive kid that women will call him a future heartbreaker. Being a chad makes you bad, being bad doesn't make you a chad.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, SupremeDream, dachad and 20 others
looks are your personality

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind and Deleted member 10107
the other girl tried to cover up what they really like so people can stay bluepilled

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
those whores will have ugly children because of their subhuman genes and they will tell to their male
offspring to be nice to women and all of this shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Mastermind, KrissKross and 1 other person
She’s one to talk with that horrible eye area, frauding with fake lashes, foundation, and clothes and hair halo. Other one smiling is 50%gum 50% tooth lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, alriodai, Mastermind and 4 others
Tiktok whores = subhuman women that nobody even wants

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 9779, Mastermind and 3 others
those whores will have ugly children because of their subhuman genes and they will tell to their male
offspring to be nice to women and all of this shit
Now they get to witness first hand what happened to the guy they rejected after he gets home every day for the next 20 to possibly 30 years if he fails to launch.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901
Now they get to witness first hand what happened to the guy they rejected after he gets home every day for the next 20 to possibly 30 years if he fails to launch.
giving women rights was a mistake

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 8765
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, KrissKross, SoyGune and 1 other person
based
I don't know any nice guys that are good PSL IRL, it's their cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Basedtheticz, Deleted member 8765 and SoyGune
over for humanity

Oof godamn I’m around 4-4.25 PSL but last time I got rated I was bloated as a bitch and I’m waiting to complete my soft and leanmaxx. Then begins the race to earn money for other procedures.

Im interested in what kind of mistakes you meant that you did with your gf?

Being nice is for nerds.

Im interested in what kind of mistakes you meant that you did with your gf?
I was about to share some screenshots of text conversations I had with her but they literally make me fucking cringe looking at them now so I’ll basically just sum up some things.

- Spending over $200 every Christmas/V-Day/Anniversary/Bday for her as a broke first year of college student. And that created an unsustainable path of there being nowhere to go but down since I set the bar way too high and made myself look like I needed to win her over with gifts.

- Letting her talk to me like shit. She would call me dumb, accuse me of liking other girls when there was no basis, prevent me from talking to other girls, and get pissed off for the most absurd reasons. All the while being incredibly sensitive to anything I might say and having her own beta orbiters that she would openly let text her for validation.

- Not ever calling her out when she did something that deserved it. For instance once I did something really nice by dropping off food and a smoothie on her doorstep after a long day she had at work and then when I got home I texted her to look outside. And she refused to get up and when I told her what it was she got pissed at me and told me that her mom was gonna see it the next morning (who didn’t know we were dating at the time) and made me come back at get it. Just to throw it out.

- Not having a life independent of her. I let her make me feel guilty for hanging out with friends. I had no hobbies of my own at the time - wasn’t lifting, wasn’t boxing, wasn’t trading, nothing. And I let the relationship set me back an entire year in my education. I legitimately almost flunked out of one of the best universities in the country based off of one awful year where I did basically no work because I was too concerned with the relationship. I texted her NONSTOP all day every day which you should never do by the way. Only text when you have something to say and be busy enough where you don’t have to do that.

- Failing to constantly improve. Don’t be content if you’re in a relationship. Actively better yourself every day. Girls don’t want to be with someone who’s stagnating. You need goals and pursuits. You should be looking better physically by working out or even doing whatever looksmaxxing you wanna do. You should still be expanding your social circle. Don’t be so predictable.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: alriodai, Mastermind, audimax and 1 other person
looks are your personality
2 personality vs looks

From incels.is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and ChestBrah
I was about to share some screenshots of text conversations I had with her but they literally make me fucking cringe looking at them now so I’ll basically just sum up some things.

- Spending over $200 every Christmas/V-Day/Anniversary/Bday for her as a broke first year of college student. And that created an unsustainable path of there being nowhere to go but down since I set the bar way too high and made myself look like I needed to win her over with gifts.

- Letting her talk to me like shit. She would call me dumb, accuse me of liking other girls when there was no basis, prevent me from talking to other girls, and get pissed off for the most absurd reasons. All the while being incredibly sensitive to anything I might say and having her own beta orbiters that she would openly let text her for validation.

- Not ever calling her out when she did something that deserved it. For instance once I did something really nice by dropping off food and a smoothie on her doorstep after a long day she had at work and then when I got home I texted her to look outside. And she refused to get up and when I told her what it was she got pissed at me and told me that her mom was gonna see it the next morning (who didn’t know we were dating at the time) and made me come back at get it. Just to throw it out.

- Not having a life independent of her. I let her make me feel guilty for hanging out with friends. I had no hobbies of my own at the time - wasn’t lifting, wasn’t boxing, wasn’t trading, nothing. And I let the relationship set me back an entire year in my education. I legitimately almost flunked out of one of the best universities in the country based off of one awful year where I did basically no work because I was too concerned with the relationship. I texted her NONSTOP all day every day which you should never do by the way. Only text when you have something to say and be busy enough where you don’t have to do that.

- Failing to constantly improve. Don’t be content if you’re in a relationship. Actively better yourself every day. Girls don’t want to be with someone who’s stagnating. You need goals and pursuits. You should be looking better physically by working out or even doing whatever looksmaxxing you wanna do. You should still be expanding your social circle. Don’t be so predictable.
this is so familiar to me, I've done similar mistakes
wish someone would shake me and tell me to get my shit together, it would prevent a lot of embarrassment

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Reminder that the "ugly" nice guys they are talking about are not random recessed birdcel abominations from this forum.

Those ladies are referring to the average male in 2021.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, itorroella9, Deleted member 9779 and 1 other person
i will never be nice to a girl again

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
jfl the one girl is trying to bluepill while the other is saying "if you're an asshole i'll probably fuck you" "be aggressive"

• +1
Reactions: itorroella9
nice man, that is attractive. Does he finish last?

Nope.
Hence. Being nice or being bad; is borderline irrelevant parameter. No need to talk about that cope.

Henry Cavill and Keanu Reeves, are deffo nice guys. And women still thirst over them, alot. Because, being nice is not a negative faktor as the redpill believes it is. It's more an irrelevant factor.

• +1
Reactions: itorroella9

Nope.
Hence. Being nice or being bad; is borderline irrelevant parameter. No need to talk about that cope.

Henry Cavill and Keanu Reeves, are deffo nice guys. And women still thirst over them, alot. Because, being nice is not a negative faktor as the redpill believes it is. It's more an irrelevant factor.

Thirst immediately goes away after the 2nd time you have been nice to her, no matter how good looking you are.
Act like soy for too many times in a row and you lose her, that's how it is.

Thirst immediately goes away after the 2nd time you have been nice to her, no matter how good looking you are.
This is not in line, with what I saw/see around me.
Act like soy for too many times in a row and you lose her, that's how it is.
Since when is behaving nice/friendly, a soy thing?

This is not in line, with what I saw/see around me.

Since when is behaving nice/friendly, a soy thing?
Since the sexual revolution. Women want sex and sex only. From aggressive men who ignore them.

Since the sexual revolution. Women want sex and sex only. From aggressive men who ignore them.
So dumb from Saint Blackops2 cel; he should had just behaved aggressive and ignored them women, and he be swimming in sex. (by the way. Being agrressive and ignoring; are 2 opposites/contradictions. Agressive = high interest showing.).

BlackOps2Cel.png

Nope.

Exactly right. I ve been saying this all along. But the cope is still strong in this forum. If anything being a bad boy is an irrelevant byproduct of being gl with options (not always, but often)

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and eduardkoopman
Nice guys are boring

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind
So dumb from Saint Blackops2 cel; he should had just behaved aggressive and ignored them women, and he be swimming in sex. (by the way. Being agrressive and ignoring; are 2 opposites/contradictions. Agressive = high interest showing.).

BlackOps2Cel.png
Of course you need to be good looking I thought it was implicit jfl
For "aggressive" I mean remorseless, low inhibited, not giving a fuck (ignoring) and going straight to the dirty requests without dawdling around with love and emotional bullshit. Feelings are expensive and a waste of time, chad does not have time for that nor the stacy he fucks.

Exactly right. I ve been saying this all along. But the cope is still strong in this forum. If anything being a bad boy is an irrelevant byproduct of being gl with options (not always, but often)
I see this also happening.
Although, I don't see these men as badboys. But they just need to be firmer, because women that are not on his level are trying hard to wasite his time.

Some of the attractive men, I know. They have to be a bit unfriendly to manage their (free)time well, because these women that are way way below their level, keep pushing for his attention. Women that are like 2 or 3 points below him, have no problem thinking they have a shot with him. So he needs to stop that, so he is not waistig his time with them to much, and he can go for the women that are on his level.

I don't see that as being an inherit badboy though.
When I was chatting up women 2 or 3 points above my levels, I also get blown out hard 99+% of the time. The be real, this women are not perse bitches, I'm just not on their level. So they see me as time waist.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and DrTony