Brutal blackpill

D

Deleted member 31002

Bronze
This situation happened a week ago but what happened was that there was a foid (16) who is a 2/10 psl at most and with the fact that she's fucking fat and very short (she got shit genetics and shes a slut) and reeks like shit and then u got me a 6'3 ogre, okay so what happens was that I was waiting till i could go home and she was with her friend who's like a 6/10 psl girl she's clearly the fat ugly friend in the friendship and when the chubster came into the detention room she yelled at her not to sit next to me like very loudly because I was scary and ugly looking(ironic if u look at her), I heard that obviously and I yelled at her and taller her that she was a fat ugly good for nothing whore, i had to go do 2 hours of extra detention the next week (yhey didnt suspend me because the teachers also heard what she said so they didnt give me a too hard punishment), fast forward she told her brother (who's also subhuman non schokingly) whos like 5'8 190 lbs and 20 years old, all he did was threaten me but he really did nothing, now i really did try to get that subhuman manlet to lay his hands on me so I could stomp his head on the ground to show what of an emberassment genetic cuckold lineage they got and i went as far to talk shit about his mother and threatened to kill him his mother and his ugly sister but nothing happened since he knew I would actually kill him if he laid his hands on me. I knew it and he knew it,

This story is to tell you about the negatives and positives about being an ogre

fuck outta Roald Dahl ain’t nobody reading that story

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Deleted member 23115
Write 3 sentences max next time

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Booooooooooooooooooring

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer