Brutal brown ethnic foids shit talkong about their men to me

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
Holy fck they kept rambling that their parents raised them not to be married to their own men and shit.

Talking about how horndog their men are and etc.

They made an effort to learn my rice languages and everything.

During the break curry guy just standing in the corners and the ethnic foids were appraoching me.

Dont hate on me, hate the game and your own women for betraying you. I did nothing just be myself and chill.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: iloveboobs, moredatesmorerapes, lucifer6969 and 2 others
@JohnDoe @SecularIslamist is this true bhais? If so, brutally over for me and i'm not getting with a pajeeta anymore. Might need to somehow find a white foid or a lightskin :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and SecularIslamist
What do you mean "don't hate on me," your story didn't indicate the guy was seething so what's the point of adding that?
@JohnDoe @SecularIslamist is this true bhais? If so, brutally over for me and i'm not getting with a pajeeta anymore. Might need to somehow find a white foid or a lightskin :feelswhy:
Yah, lots of self-hating brown foids exist.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, SecularIslamist, looksmaxxing223 and 1 other person
What do you mean "don't hate on me," your story didn't indicate the guy was seething so what's the point of adding that?

Self hating brown foids flat out saying that in front of their men too.

Atleast white foids wouldnt do that to white boys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, looksmaxxing223 and SecularIslamist
Self hating brown foids flat out saying that in front of their men too.

Atleast white foids wouldnt do that to white boys
I dunno, I always thought they said it online instead of IRL.

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
you can get your pajeetas. Just keep them away from me, arent you based enough to beat your women when they behave badly?

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and looksmaxxing223

tbf every race has these so i wouldnt worry. It's over for ricecels though. Ricecels are the most intelligent yet their women would abort ship if they saw a 5'10 reccessed white guy who's norwooding

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
tbf every race has these so i wouldnt worry. It's over for ricecels though. Ricecels are the most intelligent yet their women would abort ship if they saw a 5'10 reccessed white guy who's norwooding
This is all because of WW2, did you know?

• JFL
as long as they arent muslim women, i couldnt care less.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
No, lol explain?
Because of WW2, white men emasculated Asian men and used lots of propaganda for Asian women to hate Asian men. We are seeing the effects of that today. Before WW2, white men and Asian women didn’t get together.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Because of WW2, white men emasculated Asian men and used lots of propaganda for Asian women to hate Asian men. We are seeing the effects of that today. Before WW2, white men and Asian women didn’t get together.
brutal chinkcels can't catch a break. Atleast us curriess get our women to make roti meanwhile chinks can't even get a text back

Thank You God Reaction GIF by Kiaundra Jackson
thank god im white

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
brutal chinkcels can't catch a break. Atleast us curriess get our women to make roti meanwhile chinks can't even get a text back
Curry foids have yellow fever. Asian men reclaimed their SMV through k-pop, k-drama and anime.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Always call out women who shit on their men. I straight up told one bitch she was mentally ill for her behaviour and told her to go fuck off.

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and Poopless One
Going crazy for East Asian men or women.
I see some pajeetas try to larp as arab or something but icl that's cringe. I'd rather stay as a curry then a bombcel, plus my skin colour doesn't have pajeetness so south Asian falio doesn't fuck me over

I see some pajeetas try to larp as arab or something but icl that's cringe. I'd rather stay as a curry then a bombcel, plus my skin colour doesn't have pajeetness so south Asian falio doesn't fuck me over
Send skin color in PMs and so far I've yet to see a single south asian foid claim to be arab.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Tldr: azn guy projecting and trying to cope with the fact his race of women are the most self hating by far