Brutal bus pill

IwillRope2024

IwillRope2024

Bronze
This happend today.

I step into the buss i find a empty seat i sit on it as the buss passes busstop it gets more crowded and there is no empty seats besides mine. A cute girl steps in i take my backpack of the seat to let her sit beside me and you know what she does…

She literaly looks at me disgusted and decides to stand for 20 min instead sitting beside me.

A old nasty homeless guy sees the seat i tried offering her and he sits besides me and i have to endure the smell of garbage mixed with sweat all the way back home.

How can i not want to rope when this happens to me on a daily basis?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: FascisstChad, rg1235, Atilapilled and 2 others
Imagine not having a car in 2024

incel trait

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
Imagine not having a car in 2024

incel trait
Stfu you dog i don’t care about driving a car why would i need a car?

Cars are for fakecels

• JFL
Reactions: watah, noonespecial and chadmanlet04
Stfu you dog i don’t care about driving a car why would i need a car?

Cars are for fakecels
Maybe if you drove a car with fully tinted windows people wouldn’t validate your subhuman identity on sight

• +1
Reactions: IwillRope2024
Just rope bhai its over

• +1
This happend today.

I step into the buss i find a empty seat i sit on it as the buss passes busstop it gets more crowded and there is no empty seats besides mine. A cute girl steps in i take my backpack of the seat to let her sit beside me and you know what she does…

She literaly looks at me disgusted and decides to stand for 20 min instead sitting beside me.

A old nasty homeless guy sees the seat i tried offering her and he sits besides me and i have to endure the smell of garbage mixed with sweat all the way back home.

are you subhuman?

• +1
I got rated high ltn by almost all users

I consider myself as a subhuman tho because i get treated like one.
let me rate u bhai im high ltn too

• +1
This happend today.

Even homeless men don't want to sit next to me even though I smell pretty nice. My face emits aura that makes the whole area reek of shit

• +1
This wouldn’t have happened if you were nicer and as warm and welcoming as these fine upstanding gentleman.
IMG 6646
IMG 6140
IMG 6050
Target 038c9b295625299801407ce05dff724e
Target e9729cd810d9bf3e54653363aa5defe9
Aifaceswap target 947e3399b68bde2b1422e654b1a26bd9

• JFL
Genuinely asking how have you not killed yourself yet?

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back