[BRUTAL] CHADFISHING ADVENTURES P1 [REAL]

SubhumanForever

SubhumanForever

Creator of TiktokChad theory
Chadfishing adventures with @SubhumanForever. Part 1
Everything written here is 100% truth.

So I was chadfishing and there was this foid (don't know what you guys rate her, I thinks she is decently attractive)

Photo 2024 03 13 10 42 16

She was clearly interested in me (my chadfish that is) and the conversation was going smoothly. I asked her what's the latest movie she saw that she liked. She answered "Tearmaker". I googled it and........ Just fucking laughing at the foid gender. I got so angry that I told this bitch that she will never find a man like that and she said "yeah but I can dream", I replied "Well you can dream all you want but you will still die alone" and she ghosted me afterwards.

So.... So ovER for this world.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Elijah_leo, lowtiernormiechad, HarshBDSMmaster and 1 other person
brutal no reply pill

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Chadfishing adventures with @SubhumanForever. Part 1
Everything written here is 100% truth.

So I was chadfishing and there was this foid (don't know what you guys rate her, I thinks she is decently attractive)

View attachment 3064870

She was clearly interested in me (my chadfish that is) and the conversation was going smoothly. I asked her what's the latest movie she saw that she liked. She answered "Tearmaker". I googled it and........ Just fucking laughing at the foid gender. I got so angry that I told this bitch that she will never find a man like that and she said "yeah but I can dream", I replied "Well you can dream all you want but you will still die alone" and she ghosted me afterwards.

So.... So ovER for this world.
Bro thank God this guy isnt a chad, he’d be giving foids pstd

• JFL
Reactions: ayusshhhh, HighTierSubhuman and oed
what is the movie about

Comical. Let’s see the chad u used

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
If you had capitalized the letter at the beginning of the sentence you would probably have more than just my jfl. And the profile picture, too.
I'm just too lazy to capitalize half the time

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar