Brutal Chin Pill

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Despite his Giga Jaw He still looks like a cuck bc of his narrow and rounded chin
Yiu need absolutely everything to be considered a human in 2020+

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
It looks fine lol. But it WOULD look better if it was taller more so than wider or squarer

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, 5'8manlet, Gaia262 and 3 others
It looks fine lol. But it WOULD look better if it was taller more so than wider or squarer
No
His width and shape is extremely subhuma

How's he 12?

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and madmax
He looks good

What? How is this proving that you need “absolutely everything to be considered human in 2020”? It’s proving the exact opposite, showing despite his chin, girls still find him attractive

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4424
Cope
He looks good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, Gaia262 and madmax
What? How is this proving that you need “absolutely everything to be considered human in 2020”? It’s proving the opposite, showing despite his chin, girls still find him attractive
PSLers have higher standards than real vagina owning women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, anti caking agents, Deleted member 1400 and 16 others
Gigacope,he looks good.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and madmax
swallow the oval head shape pill faggots, impossible to look giga slayer without it. it's a very important feature for men.

079c11f475bd65118e2fd26bef50b3e3_400x400.jpeg
alain_delon_1.jpg
Tyler-Maher.jpg

he looks like shit

• +1
Reactions: PjSon
Reminds me of Barrett

it needs more height

He looks pretty decent, just very fucking odd at the same time

I think he needs a sliding genioplasty and some fillers in his lower third for the final touch

No he was reffering to 12th grade
Hes 17 or 18

For a moment there I had a major wtf moment, but the scary part is that because of all these hormones/whatever shit people are consuming now I almost sort of was able to entertain the idea he was only 12. There are already instances of girls of that age looking 16-18 because of high estro diets.