Brutal Club Story ( The Dangers Of being a delusional Curry)

Daqirius

Daqirius

Kraken
Last night i went to the club, it was filled with university students all over toronto, flash forward 2 hours into the night and im dancing

YGsxNY

This cute white mtb/htb is with her friend a distance apart from me and they are SMILING AT ME!!
I smile back and they start giggling, the htb one starts to walking towards me WHICH MADE MY INCEL HEART RACE FAST, I GOT NERVOUS AS FUCK AND WAS PREPARED TO SLAY HER. But since this is a Brutal club story you can imagine how this ends.

SHE WALKS PAST ME AND GOES TO ASK THIS HIGH INHIB WHITE EMO LOOKING HTN sitting at a table in the corner watching FUCKING YOUTUBE VIDEOS ON HIS IPHONE IN A FUCKING NIGHTCLUB BLASTING LOUD TECHNO MUSIC OF ALL PLACES! SHE THEN ASKS FOR HIS SNAP AND STARTS KISSING HIM, FURIOUS I THEN LEFT THE CLUB AND WENT TO 7/11 TO COOL OFF.
Corp contact min

GOD THESE DRY SPELLS ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, humanoidsub7, normie_joe and 10 others
Jfl it’s over if boneless curry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, humanoidsub7, kebab and 4 others
What a bitch if no larp

Lmao @ trying to slay at clubs in Toronto. Literally just currycel fobs hoping for le huwhite girl. Of course they would go for the white HTN and not the shitskin smiling at them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, humanoidsub7, horizontallytall and 1 other person
Lmao @ trying to slay at clubs in Toronto. Literally just currycel fobs hoping for le huwhite girl. Of course they would go for the white HTN and not the shitskin smiling at them
facts

711 to visit your cousins and roommates working ?
Hahahahahah

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, hahalol123, thecel and 1 other person
@thecel

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Last night i went to the club, it was filled with university students all over toronto, flash forward 2 hours into the night and im dancing

View attachment 2489354

This cute white mtb/htb is with her friend a distance apart from me and they are SMILING AT ME!!
I smile back and they start giggling, the htb one starts to walking towards me WHICH MADE MY INCEL HEART RACE FAST, I GOT NERVOUS AS FUCK AND WAS PREPARED TO SLAY HER. But since this is a Brutal club story you can imagine how this ends.

SHE WALKS PAST ME AND GOES TO ASK THIS HIGH INHIB WHITE EMO LOOKING HTN sitting at a table in the corner watching FUCKING YOUTUBE VIDEOS ON HIS IPHONE IN A FUCKING NIGHTCLUB BLASTING LOUD TECHNO MUSIC OF ALL PLACES! SHE THEN ASKS FOR HIS SNAP AND STARTS KISSING HIM, FURIOUS I THEN LEFT THE CLUB AND WENT TO 7/11 TO COOL OFF.
View attachment 2489380

Hopefuel for autistic moggers tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, LampPostPrime and Daqirius
brutal

just say u a tan european

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and LampPostPrime
Hopefuel for autistic moggers tho
I used to cope about women not approaching until i made an attractive pretty boy friend who talked about being approached by multiple JBs

When he told me i was at work and i legit was so fucking demoralized i sat down for like 30 fucking minutes. LMAO at working as ugly male

View attachment 2489354

View attachment 2489380

JBW