Brutal colorpill: jfl at this black foid

Mkhzee

Mkhzee

Certified KHHV
Almost all of these comments are from curries themselves, hating on another curry, no unity at all jfl jfl 😹😹😹

Screenshot 20240618 133831
Screenshot 20240618 133939
Screenshot 20240618 133950
Screenshot 20240618 134013
Screenshot 20240618 134112
Screenshot 20240618 134132

There are 11k comments on the original post but damn I would kms if this were my comment section, proves the point i made, it's inevitably over for black foids, if you're black as a male you're still good, but if you're black as a foid just rope.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boxface34, BeanletMogger, MostGLSlayer and 20 others
There is something seriously wrong with Indians

These people would walk over burning glass to lick the sweat off an ugly white becky but would not even look in the direction of a pretty girl who is the same shade as them

Pathetic and embarrassing. I feel sorry for any intelligent Indians who have to deal with this bullshit

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999, BeanletMogger, Trilogy and 28 others
dnrd i’d fuck that im desperate.

pretty but nigga 💀

• JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and 📎♿️⚙️
I mean...he is not wrong....:forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: boxface34, MostGLSlayer, Debetro and 15 others
Nigga WHY are they like this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67869
Nigga WHY are they like this
Yk its over when you get cooked by curries lol, these niggas fucked a monitor lizard (i'm a curry myself but I'm not retarded)

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Yk its over when you get cooked by curries lol, these niggas fucked a monitor lizard (i'm a curry myself but I'm not retarded)
Curries would rather take ltb white over stacy ethnic JFL

• +1
Reactions: Mkhzee
She’s hot lmao id suck on her tits and grape her brutally

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 62709, 📎♿️⚙️ and 3 others
let me suck on those Shawty feel me

• JFL
i love how most of these are south asians 🤣

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, 📎♿️⚙️, mayo mogger and 1 other person
imagining this shit in their voice is so funny jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Saisei and halloweed
Almost all of these comments are from curries themselves, hating on another curry, no unity at all jfl jfl 😹😹😹

View attachment 2987358View attachment 2987359View attachment 2987360View attachment 2987361View attachment 2987362View attachment 2987363

There are 11k comments on the original post but damn I would kms if this were my comment section, proves the point i made, it's inevitably over for black foids, if you're black as a male you're still good, but if you're black as a foid just rope.
she looks alright idk what these tech support millionaires are saying

Comments be like
3505735 whitegirlsonly

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, BeanletMogger, Trilogy and 11 others

I dont care she has two big cannons id lick the shit otta them

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
notice how all those guys are indians

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and mayo mogger
This is why india is superpower
@mayo mogger @RAMU KAKA

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, 📎♿️⚙️ and mayo mogger

View attachment 2987358View attachment 2987359View attachment 2987360View attachment 2987361View attachment 2987362View attachment 2987363

all comments are subhumans - ltn curry men btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Deleted member 30985
This is why india is superpower
@mayo mogger @RAMU KAKA
north indians have too large of an ego despite just being yamnaya r@pe child

' praud yamnaya r1a r@pe child saaaaaar' and having 0 bones aswell

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985
north indians have too large of an ego despite just being yamnaya r@pe child

' praud yamnaya r1a r@pe child saaaaaar' and having 0 bones aswell
I am mullato who cares

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and mayo mogger
I am mullato who cares
ivc genetics saved your height nigga thank the dravid moggers

Certain ancient human populations were quite tall, even surpassing the average height of the tallest of modern countries. For instance, certain hunter-gatherer populations living in Europe during the Paleolithic Era and India during the Mesolithic Period averaged heights of around 183 cm (6 ft 0 in) for males, and 172 cm (5 ft 8 in) for females, 150 permanent dead

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 56659 and Deleted member 30985
ivc genetics saved your height nigga thank the dravid moggers

Certain ancient human populations were quite tall, even surpassing the average height of the tallest of modern countries. For instance, certain hunter-gatherer populations living in Europe during the Paleolithic Era and India during the Mesolithic Period averaged heights of around 183 cm (6 ft 0 in) for males, and 172 cm (5 ft 8 in) for females, 150 permanent dead
I am black bhai what are you yapping
@sub5c3l

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 56659 and mayo mogger
I am black bhai what are you yapping
@sub5c3l
As per a study published in the Journal of Archaeological Science, the diet of the people of Indus Valley civilization had a dominance of meat, including extensive eating of beef

over for me
he people of the Indus Valley Civilization were among the tallest in the world, with an average height of 175 cm (5 ft 9 in) for males and 166 cm (5 ft 5 in) for females. [1] The people of Ancient Egypt stood around 167 cm (5 ft 6 in) for males and 157 cm (5 ft 2 in) for females

brb eating 10 eggs today

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56659 and Deleted member 30985
As per a study published in the Journal of Archaeological Science, the diet of the people of Indus Valley civilization had a dominance of meat, including extensive eating of beef

over for me
he people of the Indus Valley Civilization were among the tallest in the world, with an average height of 175 cm (5 ft 9 in) for males and 166 cm (5 ft 5 in) for females. [1] The people of Ancient Egypt stood around 167 cm (5 ft 6 in) for males and 157 cm (5 ft 2 in) for females

brb eating 10 eggs today
I eat 4 daily
And i am fucked
It is 6'5 or death

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56659 and mayo mogger
I eat 4 daily
And i am fucked
It is 6'5 or death
thats why never had any kinda racist take for south indians lmfao , cuz they prolly were one of the strongest race in mesolithic era , without relying on muhhh r1a saar

jfl at argiculture

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 30985 and Deleted member 56659
thats why never had any kinda racist take for south indians lmfao , cuz they prolly were one of the strongest race in mesolithic era , without relying on muhhh r1a saar

jfl at argiculture
Yes will never see me do so
But i only date brahmin girls
@RAMU KAKA

• JFL
Invisible to me.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985 and mayo mogger
She’s cute

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30985 and mayo mogger
She wouldn't even fart in the direction of those curries in the comments
Mirin Brahmin only mentality
@mayo mogger is sayyed only btw

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
I bet her tits are bigger than her ass but her ass is darker, just leave her to me my cum will make her skin white. I will suck her black nipples and lick her black anus, no problem.
Oh Yeah GIF by Jesse Ling

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30985
Wait are these tiktok comments or IG comments jfl. I can't tell

These people would walk over burning glass to lick the sweat off an ugly white becky but would not even look in the direction of a pretty girl who is the same shade as them
I'm middle eastern and I would do the same

she’s even contacts frauding. brutal

Btw what's her name

I feel sorry for any intelligent Indians who have to deal with this
Intelligent ethnics know ethnic women are trash, but Idk I feel like Indian women aren't that bad

Don't know, it's probably pateljeeta or some shit
@Michael Myers this is the type of curry foid I’d use to become a Drow (D&D dark elf) Cosplayer during sex

I used to make a black foid do it for me years ago :feelshmm: and I’d sit there as a slave and get jacked off. Glory be to the dark cuacasoid Somali and curry foids for their existence is for this

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Damn fuck tiktok I'm moving along my hate speech to Instagram

@Michael Myers this is the type of curry foid I’d use to become a Drow (D&D dark elf) Cosplayer during sex

I used to make a black foid do it for me years ago :feelshmm: and I’d sit there as a slave and get jacked off. Glory be to the dark cuacasoid Somali and curry foids for their existence is for this
This one has nice mommy milkers. :Comfy:

Yo these comments are fucked up ngl bc I always make racist JOKES. While these people aint joking. Wild

There is something seriously wrong with Indians

Pathetic and embarrassing. I feel sorry for any intelligent Indians who have to deal with this bullshit
JFL, in all fairness Indian females will do the same thing for BWC.

Deathnics all equally hate eachother and worship whites

Her colouring is shit though tbh, brutal because she isn’t racially subhuman