BRUTAL: Coworkers were talking about sex

D

Deleted member 20399

Ugliest man alive
Two fat ugly waitresses and the gay assistant manager were talking about sex as we closed down tonight. I just kept my mouth shut but then the assistant manager tried to get me involved and asked if I’d had any kinky sex. JFL nigga I haven’t had any sex full stop. He also said to me “I bet you’re good at fisting.” Fucking ragefuel that those fat ugly girls have an active sex life I can’t believe that shit.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, eduardkoopman, Chadeep and 13 others
27932 1
Antisemitic Conspiracy 800 003 1
Screenshot 20230418 212337 Google

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, LampPostPrime, Roquefort and 5 others
Girls always loved talking about sex with me.

One time my former coworker and I followed each other on IG. Later that night, she uploaded a photo to her IG of her shirtless. Jfl. Before this post, last thing she uploaded was like 4 months ago. So I knew she uploaded this for me to see.

Then she messaged me but for some reason I didn’t get it, so the next day she playfully punched me and said “how come you didn’t message me back last night”

And she later asked me if I like to please or be pleased.

Was she flirting or was I just being played?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Corleone, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Mr.Proper
Girls always loved talking about sex with me.

One time my former coworker and I followed each other on IG. Later that night, she uploaded a photo to her IG of her shirtless. Jfl. Before this post, last thing she uploaded was like 4 months ago. So I knew she uploaded this for me to see.

Then she messaged me but for some reason I didn’t get it, so the next day she playfully punched me and said “how come you didn’t message me back last night”

And she later asked me if I like to please or be pleased.

Was she flirting or was I just being played?
Interesting fiction story there. What’s the title of this short ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, bugeye, YXSKII and 2 others
Interesting fiction story there. What’s the title of this short ?
The title is February 24th 2019. That’s the day this happened I remember

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Eren, BoneDensity and 1 other person
Just ask the 6' fat thighs foid in your Gym if She can put you to sleep between her legs at this point

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Her name was Jessica she was 19 I remember. She was this dark haired Latina and our boss literally sexually harassed her and said she had nice tits and kept trying to get with her.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, BoneDensity and Deleted member 20399
Just ask the 6' fat thighs foid in your Gym if She can put you to sleep between her legs at this point
I’ve only seen her one time

Her name was Jessica she was 19 I remember. She was this dark haired Latina and our boss literally sexually harassed her and said she had nice tits and kept trying to get with her.
What did u do when she talked about sex

What did u do when she talked about sex
Jfl I said the most cucked thing.

When she asked me if I like to please or be pleased, I said “I like to please more” jfl…I kick myself in the ass for that saying that shit….

Then I asked her what type of guys she likes and she said “he has to be assertive, strong, and dominant”. Literally the opposite of me.

Then I asked jokingly, “how about I eat you out right here and now” and she said “haha I wish”

Over for me. I had the looks, obviously, because at first she was interested. But then she realized how much of a pussy beta cuck I am and she lost all interest

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Corleone, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others

When she asked me if I like to please or be pleased, I said “I like to please more” jfl…I kick myself in the ass for that saying that shit….

Then I asked her what type of guys she likes and she said “he has to be assertive, strong, and dominant”. Literally the opposite of me.

Then I asked jokingly, “how about I eat you out right here and now” and she said “haha I wish”

Over for me. I had the looks, obviously, because at first she was interested. But then she realized how much of a pussy beta cuck I am and she lost all interest
Wtf? Why didn’t you eat her out then and there?

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
Wtf? Why didn’t you eat her out then and there?
We were working in front of everyone.

I remember this old man who worked with us looked at me one day (after the girl was moved to a different area of the job) and said “where’s your little girlfriend at?”

Even he knew she dug me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: eduardkoopman, Corleone, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
go er incel i've been stuck by myself for years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and BoneDensity

She might be interested but idk, cold message her out of the blue rn and tell her you became alpha from Andrew Tate vids and see how she reacts

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Deleted member 20399
Volcel the fag manager wants u to fist his asshole obv

Users who are viewing this thread

Back