brutal cringe embarassment

moggingmachine

moggingmachine

lookalike
will probably be 0 response thread because looksmax users on average have 15 second attention span and dont give a fuck about personal stories unrelated to psl, but i am posting it nonetheless because i am low inhib.

this happened ages ago when i was like 15 or 16. my schedule was fucked and i was blasting music through my headphones in the middle of the night when everyone was sleeping. i was dancing and really feeling myself while whipping up midnight snack. and while i was doing some very exaggerated moves because i thought everyone was dead asleep, i see through the corner of my eye my dad on the rocking chair with a book in his hand, looking up from his book directly at me with a "what is this nigga doing" expression on his face. (keep in mind he is literally never up this late, and barely reads. very out of character for him) my brain lags and i freeze in the position i was dancing in, we maintain a very uncomfortable eye contact while i am frozen mid dance for what seemed like hours but was probably around 5 seconds. i then awkwardly shuffle to get my midnight snack and walk-run back to my room and didn't stop thinking about it for at least three days. i was very aspie, awkward situations used to stay on my mind for ages.

in hindsight i realize it probably would have been a lot less awkward if i just smiled at him and kept dancing but it is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld
Exact same thing happened to me when I was around 14

• +1
Reactions: moggingmachine
what is this gay shit

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
I feel like my whole life is an awkward mess

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos

not a single word