BRUTAL CUCK STORY (WITH MESSAGES)

slimeszn3

slimeszn3

Bronze
Hopefully this story will make y’all listen to me when I say bitches ain’t shit. They are very evil and manipulative when it comes to relationships.

This girl from my uni I was slaying on and off ended up getting a boyfriend so we stopped talking (found out later that she had a boyfriend the whole time). One day on campus I saw her walking with a guy. I said hi to them as I passed and talked to her a little bit. Turns out it was her boyfriend. I mog tf out of bro unfortunately so what happens next was inevitable.

One day she texts me asking to study so I meet up with her but when I get there she’s surrounded by her friends and she’s crying. I ask her what’s wrong and she tells me she just got broken up with. Ngl I was onna dry streak at this time so my animal brain jus activated I was ready for war. We studied on campus till late and then it was just me and her left so I took her to a secluded classroom and fucked her and came in her mouth. Great experience. We planned for me to come over to her dorm that Friday so I could do it again. I ended up canceling cause I was sick tho. I thought everything was cool but then I get a random text a few days later. It was her ex bf, the convo was so brutal I felt so bad I exposed everything. Messages below

2B21FFE2 8642 4D08 ABB7 2DEE269ED725
8C63668C F927 47E9 9C39 2865C39DC158
C590D894 768E 4796 9307 56A4B25BBD62
08D16010 1A75 492A BD5E 6A20FAD31DCA
F607D23F 1420 48D6 9D3A AEF49413A226
70F18DC4 5775 4A74 AF8F 578A0971BDB6
DBBBC151 0512 43D6 90F3 0C6F95EF4164
30B33C4A C4F7 456C A705 736E90D0E242
268573BE BF01 46CC 8D08 183EBEC717F4
4505D23C C792 42CE B7D0 FFBE34E845E5

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: jacobrb07, billymidnight, Darkeningstar and 11 others
@0S4MA @Htobrother I want y’all to see y’all made me feel like shit 😭

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rea, Htobrother and 0S4MA
crazy work, what race was the guy and the girl that cheated

crazy work, what race was the guy and the girl that cheated
He was also a young nigga ab 5’10. She’s a white girl brunette regular height prolly like mtb

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, watah and 0S4MA
That’s why I feel hesitant to date nowadays better to have a couple other options around ngl

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, FascisstChad, cookie-dough and 1 other person
He was also a young nigga ab 5’10. She’s a white girl brunette regular height prolly like mtb
damn thats tuff, over for dating in America

• So Sad
Reactions: slimeszn3
Hopefully this story will make y’all listen to me when I say bitches ain’t shit. They are very evil and manipulative when it comes to relationships.

This girl from my uni I was slaying on and off ended up getting a boyfriend so we stopped talking (found out later that she had a boyfriend the whole time). One day on campus I saw her walking with a guy. I said hi to them as I passed and talked to her a little bit. Turns out it was her boyfriend. I mog tf out of bro unfortunately so what happens next was inevitable.

One day she texts me asking to study so I meet up with her but when I get there she’s surrounded by her friends and she’s crying. I ask her what’s wrong and she tells me she just got broken up with. Ngl I was onna dry streak at this time so my animal brain jus activated I was ready for war. We studied on campus till late and then it was just me and her left so I took her to a secluded classroom and fucked her and came in her mouth. Great experience. We planned for me to come over to her dorm that Friday so I could do it again. I ended up canceling cause I was sick tho. I thought everything was cool but then I get a random text a few days later. It was her ex bf, the convo was so brutal I felt so bad I exposed everything. Messages below

View attachment 3075717View attachment 3075718View attachment 3075720View attachment 3075723View attachment 3075728View attachment 3075729View attachment 3075731View attachment 3075732View attachment 3075733View attachment 3075734
Handshake Slatt GIF by Strapped Entertainment

Manipulate the fuck out of that bitch bro
Help that guy out make her suffer stupid slut

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: hypernormie, FascisstChad, cookie-dough and 1 other person
If I was him id "make up" with her but only use her for sex and treat her like shit to the point where shell still fuck me but obviously suspect I know something

pretty much just using her as a breathing fleshlight

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, slimeszn3 and puniteking
Handshake Slatt GIF by Strapped Entertainment

Manipulate the fuck out of that bitch bro
I clapped her one other time after this then kicked her to the curb. Then this girl got passed around like crazy. She’s done for no nigga will take her seriously ever if he even gets a whiff of her past

I clapped her one other time after this then kicked her to the curb. Then this girl got passed around like crazy. She’s done for no nigga will take her seriously ever if he even gets a whiff of her past
Crazy stuff Brodie this is why I’ll never date a girl in college they secretly get fucked by D1 athletes

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and slimeszn3
Some guy is gonna marry her too 😹😹

• +1

View attachment 3075717View attachment 3075718View attachment 3075720View attachment 3075723View attachment 3075728View attachment 3075729View attachment 3075731View attachment 3075732View attachment 3075733View attachment 3075734
Where u from? And how old r u? I feel like he would’ve just killed u tbh

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Costcosuperstore, borntosuffer and 2 others

Nah bro is already top 10 users

We seldom get content as good as this. Nigga got documentation from the field

(Still Grey :ogre:)

Did the hoe fess up what happened?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: counterintuitive and slimeszn3
The only way to not get cucked in 2024 is to be 6’9+, 12x10 cock and look like this!
IMG 5233

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: disheartenedcel, Jamaldickjavontus and slimeszn3
"Did she give u top?"
"Did she hit raw"
Jfl.

How big is ur dick bro?

• JFL
Nah bro is already top 10 users

We seldom get content as good as this. Nigga got documentation from the field

(Still Grey :ogre:)

Did the hoe fess up what happened?
She lied to bro nonstop then he blocked her. Like a month later this girl finds me studying by myself in the library and approaches again. I fucked her again same day man I was on some evil shit😭

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
She lied to bro nonstop then he blocked her. Like a month later this girl finds me studying by myself in the library and approaches again. I fucked her again same day man I was on some evil shit😭
Nah bro top 8 with that one

• JFL
Why would he kill me i saved him
I diddnt say he shouldve, i said i feel like he would’ve, people kill for less. But if this is real, you’re a horrible person for doing it again

I diddnt say he shouldve, i said i feel like he would’ve, people kill for less. But if this is real, you’re a horrible person for doing it again
How am I a horrible person when I exposed her. She knew I exposed her she’s just a whore. Not like I dated her

How am I a horrible person when I exposed her. She knew I exposed her she’s just a whore. Not like I dated her

Read the messages homie told me he didn’t care if I hit after @cookie-dough

Good job OP you told the man , and from the sounds of it the cuck will not go back to her which is good

• +1

Why so much nigspeak :lul:

• +1
Reactions: virgin
Reall nigga ass convo, you love to see it
kodak black plies GIF by Worldstar Hip Hop

• Love it
Why so much nigspeak :lul:
That’s how everyone talks now. Just because your non nt ass has no friends doesn’t mean that’s the same with everyone else

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, slimeszn3, 0S4MA and 1 other person
"Shes not even worth it bro" Dudes begging for you not to keep fucking her :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, slimeszn3, 0S4MA and 2 others
Brutal asf :lul:. what was the height difference between you n him?

• JFL

fucked his girl and said „bitches dont matter, focus on youself“ and he liked that message :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, watah, slimeszn3 and 3 others
Has she got a fat ass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slimeszn3 and Darkeningstar
having a girl in college is asking to be cucked

• +1
Brutal for that guy wow. Ngl u seem like a chill dude tho

• +1