brutal dbdr comment section

Hardrada

Hardrada

Worship Nature

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sweetheart and Tabula Rasa
he's just a self pitying bitch and so is anyone who listens to the shit he says. I hate doomers like him who abuse their age and life experience and use it to turn the kids watching their shit who are even younger than them jaded and bitter by painting life with such shitty colors. but if you aren't smart enough to recognize he has a massive bias toward hopeless negativity I guess you deserve it. sad thing is a lot of the kids who watch shit like that don't even have enough life experience to think critically and synthesize information and realize wow this guy is just a loser

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: laaltin and autistic_tendencies
Watching dbdr is a good way to get confidence

he's just a self pitying bitch and so is anyone who listens to the shit he says. I hate doomers like him who abuse their age and life experience and use it to turn kids even younger than them jaded and bitter by painting life with such shitty colors. but if you aren't smart enough to recognize he has a massive bias toward hopeless negativity I guess you deserve it
what can you do but "bitch" in his situation lol?

he's just a self pitying bitch and so is anyone who listens to the shit he says. I hate doomers like him who abuse their age and life experience and use it to turn the kids watching their shit who are even younger than them jaded and bitter by painting life with such shitty colors. but if you aren't smart enough to recognize he has a massive bias toward hopeless negativity I guess you deserve it. sad thing is a lot of the kids who watch shit like that don't even have enough life experience to think critically and synthesize information and realize wow this guy is just a loser
The blackpill sphere in a nutshell

• +1
Reactions: soulless_npc
what can you do but "bitch" in his situation lol?
take responsibility for his shit, work, get his own place, lose the victim complex and learn to stop letting the past affect his present and future

take responsibility for his shit, work, get his own place, lose the victim complex and learn to stop letting the past affect his present and future
is that supposed to fix his face?

is that supposed to fix his face?
i haven't seen a pic of the guy I don't think there actually are any and until I do I'm gonna assume he is just an average dude just like at least 75% of guys out there many of which fuck and have girlfriends but they don't have his piss poor attitude. even if he's "ugly" it's irrelevant. the excuse is irrelevant. you either want shit to be better or you roll over and die.

Because I don't have any of his struggles
maybe hes a made up bloke created by the cia to make incels feel better about themselves to stop them from going mental

• Woah
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
maybe hes a made up bloke created by the cia to make incels feel better about themselves to stop them from going mental
Those damn jews are always one step ahead

Honestly if you actually got bullied in school and never did anything about it, it’s time to call it a day. Sign of total loser DNA.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Hardrada
Honestly if you actually got bullied in school and never did anything about it, it’s time to call it a day. Sign of total loser DNA.
Yea If u let yourself be physically mis treated without doing anything that’s really cucked man icl.